Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

This is my personal guide about duelists in H5

First of all you have to understand the differences of the L2 platform L2Java & L2Off. briefly, java doesn't even reach the 50% of the performance of l2off servers

why? i'm not going to get in details because it's not a developing guide, one thing's for sure Java sucks and if you really care about the potential of the class that you are playing and im talking about duelist the you have to consider the choice of the l2server you are going to play or you are playing.

But let's get into the guide, shall we?

Armor choosing:

First choice always comes the Vesper Noble Heavy that gives: +2 STR / -2 DEX - this is what we need. plus the 540 HP and root/sleep resist by 70%. A 1% to the mage def and 4 accuracy.

Plus, it gives 5.57% to attack and defense - and that some times is better than Moirai, which prevents DEF, but also cuts our con.

Second option is Elegia: For many is not a good idea but i can say it can be suitable at times it might cut our con -2 but it comes with +550HP

which is equals with about +1 con but an other goodie is the +3STR

1 thing to mention forget about Vorpal it's not for us i've seen around Duelists with Vorpal & i never understood why besides the big amount of HP and Def but just because of the -2STR i stop here.

Other items:

1. STRIPED MITHRIL SHIRT +744 CP

2. TOP-GRADE BELT [ PVP SKILL ATTACK ]

Very important component of acceleration at maximum damage.

Choosing of dyes:

Cut your Dex, go for +5 STR -5 DEX & +4CON -4 DEX

So we have in total -9 DEX, Most of the people have the idea of: but the more DEX i have the more damage i'm going to deal just because of the faster skill casting? NO!

Skill Combo:

Always keep forces maximized

A good Combo to start a fight is:

1. Sonic Blaster + Sonic Storm & rush in when in long range

2. Triple Sonic Slash+Double Sonic Slash when face2face

Keep always in mind to keep your forces to the max in order to complete a nice combo w/o losing DPS

An other combo that i often use is:

Sonic Blaster, 2 force to maximize again Sonic Storm Rush in Sonic Buster + Triple Sonic Slash + Double Sonic Slash + Triple Slash that left you with 1 force just use Maximum Sonic Focus and repeat the close range Combo

In my personal experience only Tanks and very skilled daggers can avoid this combo

Avoid 1v1 fights with Tanks it is almost impossible to kill in 1v1.

An other big threat are daggers, experienced players can kill you 100% while medium players can just annoy you if you play smart, regular players that will just try to find a position to backstab you will just die trying while you are smashing the small amount of p.def and CON that they have. The reason that an experienced dagger can kill you is the losing of target and the skill canceling while you think you were close to kill them you just managed to decrease a small amount of CP (Feelsbadman).

So, that's it for now i will update it at times if you have any question feel free to ask and i'm open to oter opinions i am not a "Pro" i'm always willing to learn from others too in order to improve more

I stopped to read when you said you don't understand why glads are wearing vorpal set sometimes. 50% of the guide you know nothing about what you are talking.

as i wrote i am open to other opinions i might do not know or i meant it is not useful for this class, and i mention that i am not a "Pro" Duelist feel free to share your opinion with us and i am open to suggestions

Here is some my combos may be help alot ;)

This is my favorit combo:

Buster/Storm/Buster/Triple/Wep block/Maximum focus and Repeat.

Vs mages i use this in olympiad. He lose mp in aracan sigil 100%.

Rush/Triple/Double,1 Regen focus force,Use wep blockade,Maximum Focus and he is dead.

Vs Tank's:

Only range skills+rush

Sonic Storm+Blaster** Always use first Sonic storm bcs u have lvl8 focus,if u use first Blaster u lose 2 energy so u will have 6 focus and dmg will be less"

Vs Dagger"

WR/GH when they use DODGe or Counter you use sonic Barrier affter Barrier offing use Weapon Block and MAximum focus and kill.

Vs Adventures when they use Self Ud,you use Final Secret. He is dead or He must Hide and lose ud,If he use ultimate evasion it is not hard to kill.

Vs SoulHonds

Use geodata all the time Range skills.When he use "Sword of Shield" run in geodata till it off then kill Ez,If he use Arcana sigil Keep combos and he lose mp,Slh dont have alot mp,Use Talisman of bezeker in oly,So when he steals u he Remove self MAximum Clarity.

Thats little how i doing,when playing Duelist on olympiad.

Myb is bad,myb is good :) thx

as i wrote i am open to other opinions i might do not know or i meant it is not useful for this class, and i mention that i am not a "Pro" Duelist feel free to share your opinion with us and i am open to suggestions

Nah, The guide is such big to write, if you wanna understand atleast a bit of Gladiator stuff first you should try MuerteLegend's site, he has fakes videos but atleast 90% of the guide is wrote correctly.

PS: Not telling all the things you wrote are completety wrong or just useless, but most of them are the mistakes of a fallen gladiator inside olympiad nowadays.

• 2 месяца спустя...
So we have in total -9 DEX, Most of the people have the idea of: but the more DEX i have the more damage i'm going to deal just because of the faster skill casting? NO!

hm... I think I've already seen this somewhere before..... In rus guide by MuerteLegend !) :cool:

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...