Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

Try to download updater from our site again and launch, it should work properly

I did it, it checks and nothing happens after that, it doesn't download anything new, x100 is still there and nothing about OBT, nothing about new things.

as long as the server is down, we dont even know if we are connecting correctly.

so far i stuck at the loging screen.cant even get to the server select screen. so i guess all is working correct, and when the server will be up it will connect correctly

I did it, it checks and nothing happens after that, it doesn't download anything new, x100 is still there and nothing about OBT, nothing about new things.

as long as the server is down, we dont even know if we are connecting correctly.

so far i stuck at the loging screen.cant even get to the server select screen. so i guess all is working correct, and when the server will be up it will connect correctly

Please try to enter the game through the shortcut in the system folder, this should help

I'm stucking every 5 minutes for atleast 30 seconds, what's that? any problem with the machine? I have clean gameplay but these long lag stucks will fuck up my fights.

Please specify what exact problems do you get ingame - lags or freezes?

Please specify what exact problems do you get ingame - lags or freezes?

I'm playing clean and from nothing i freeze, after 30 seconds it gets back and i play clean again, idk what's going, i'm monitoring my ping and everything is fine.

I even closed the stream because of that, and still nothing changed.

I'm playing clean and from nothing i freeze, after 30 seconds it gets back and i play clean again, idk what's going, i'm monitoring my ping and everything is fine.

I even closed the stream because of that, and still nothing changed.

Have you tried to disable the firewall and antivirus?

Have you tried to disable the firewall and antivirus?

No, how does it work? bcs my internet is totally normal and from nothing my ping increases like 50 and i freeze for 20sec on server, i also get 20% of packet loss and then it goes back to normal, it happens from, can you add me on skype (casquinhaxd) and help me to do that?

No, how does it work? bcs my internet is totally normal and from nothing my ping increases like 50 and i freeze for 20sec on server, i also get 20% of packet loss and then it goes back to normal, it happens from, can you add me on skype (casquinhaxd) and help me to do that?

It depends on the version of Windows that you use on your PC. All the necessary information on disabling the firewall you can find on the microsoft website https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/29289/receive-remote-assistance-support-from-microsoft

It depends on the version of Windows that you use on your PC. All the necessary information on disabling the firewall you can find on the microsoft website https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/29289/receive-remote-assistance-support-from-microsoft

What if i tell you unistalled the new anti virus i put yesterday and i deactivated firewall from windows, restarted pc and untill now i'm not lagging, if it rlly helped thank you a lot, i love you forever.

What if i tell you unistalled the new anti virus i put yesterday and i deactivated firewall from windows, restarted pc and untill now i'm not lagging, if it rlly helped thank you a lot, i love you forever.

Pease let us know if it won't help

Pease let us know if it won't help

It doesn't look like anymore, my internet has some stupid problem that's fucking me from behind, i already spammed the company for fixes.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...