Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hey guys,

I'm really interested in this new server opening tomorrow. However i have some questions mostly for people who played on the server before .

How is the situation with the botting? Largest thread in every server i have tried recent months are the bots ? Is the server having some system to prevent botting like in game capatcha or smth like that ? Are there active GM's that will deal with bots etc..?

To which extend the donations will effect the server ? Will i be able to play normally if i don't donate ?

How many people are expected to play ?

Greetings, Ivko

bots get banned by admin\bothuntersm cuz it strictly prohibited

yes, you can safely play without the donate, but with it will be a little easier at the start

online ~3k ppl

I know but the last server i played botting was prohibited as well. They used smartguard and messages such as "REPORT ALL BOTS IN FORUM AND ALL THEIR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED " every hour or so

.. somehow at certain point every 3rd player was using bot. Forum was full with bot reports however GM was checking the forum once every 4-5 days. What i am asking is are the GM's active and assistive with this topic

Hello

First of all, yes, bots/soft strictly prohibited on our servers. We use and update smart guard protection to avoid any violations from this. Also, we have GM ingame to control it separately.

It is important to understand that software makes the game less interesting and does not require individual skill. The players themselves should understand this

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...