Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Rosaer765

Best PC config for video and streams

Рекомендованные сообщения

I think, too, that the best and 7, for example "i7-6700" or "i7-6700k".

They are much more expensive, but i7 processors have Multithreading Technology (Hipper-Threading) that allows you to double the number of cores for more processor speed in the processing of visual elements, which is very important when working with graphics.

MoMoT.gif

You Tube - https://www.youtube.com/c/MoMoTPlayStudio

Twitch -

I think, too, that the best and 7, for example "i7-6700" or "i7-6700k".

They are much more expensive, but i7 processors have Multithreading Technology (Hipper-Threading) that allows you to double the number of cores for more processor speed in the processing of visual elements, which is very important when working with graphics.

so I just said it, because I have a friend who does stream with his nootbook, the only difference is that it has "35 mega" connection, so I believe that it does not take a super machine to streams, will each person

One of my online' friend try to streaming, his config:

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4720HQ Processor with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0

43.9cm (17.3”) , Toshiba TruBrite® Full HD TFT High Brightness display with LED backlighting, 16 : 9 aspect ratio

Hard disk 1TB HDD + 8GB SSD Solid State Hybrid Drive

Dark silver aluminium finish with silk matt red elements.

16,384 (8,192 + 8,192) MB, DDR3L RAM (1,600 MHz)

MD Radeon™ R9 M265X Graphics (4GB GDDR5 dedicated memory) with AMD Enduro™ Technology

W x D x H : 413 x 268 x 28.35 (front) / 33.05 (rear) mm

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

$ 550 for l2. Why so many? You can gather a good for 200$ + - .. ;)

the rest of the game can be embedded.

Not only for l2, i work on my pc, l2 is like life hobby. very continiously hobby:D

I've decided to buy used i5 2500k with z68 and 7950

Nice idea, dude. i5 2500k will be strong gaming cpu for few next years. But think, maybe it will be enough only 7950 to burst your PC performance? And try to OC current CPU or buy XEON if you use lga775. 3.7ghz-4.2 will be slightly close to i5-i7(lowest model in series)

Nice idea, dude. i5 2500k will be strong gaming cpu for few next years. But think, maybe it will be enough only 7950 to burst your PC performance? And try to OC current CPU or buy XEON if you use lga775. 3.7ghz-4.2 will be slightly close to i5-i7(lowest model in series)

i really dont know. my q6600 is good cpu, but 4gb of ddr2 not enough. 2500k is old too. skylake is not much more powerful than 2500k, if OC 2500k to his 4.6ghz he will rape any i5 skylake.

Maybe should i wait for new AMD cpu`s? Or amd dead?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...