Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Good people:

After talking about the series Walking dead and Game of thrones, I open this thread to recommend the series, it would be nice that talk series modern, we have had a new season in the last year. I speak of the ones that I've seen this last year, I'm sure I have forgotten some but good because I'll put them when I remember.

- The Walking Dead - The last season I found it bland until the last 3 episodes, the next season will be good I hope.

- Game of thrones - The first season was great, the second one that starts already appears that it will comply with the level of the first

- Once Upon a Time - A bit whiney but I like the link and the retouching of some fairy tales.

- Hell on Wheels - One of the gunslingers, it seems to me very good, I was left wanting more, I hope that the coming year will be second season.

- Dexter - Which I'm going to tell you this, the last season didn't let me down, only had two seasons that went down a little but was not bad, it is bad to compare them with the best seasons.

- Being Human UK version - This is strange but I like it, it is B-series but I like it, the script is a little weird, a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost who live together and want to live as a human. Right now they are casting the fourth season, so that seems to be a season of closure to the series, but I like it, especially the first and this fourth season.

Good here I leave this, recommend series. As you can see the series I like with a storyline strong, not the typical that in each episode begins and everything ends, and there's a small narrative thread that ties all of the episodes in the style of CSI or House. I prefer them as movies in fascicles.

series that I follow/have seen and recommend:

The walking dead

How I met your mother

One Piece

The big bang theory

Aida

True blood

The vampire diaries

Futurama

The simpsons

Spartacus: sand and blood

The father of a family

Fringe

American dad

The cleeveland show

Game of thrones

Misfits

Sherlok

The looming

Terra nova

Torchwood

Heroes

Lost

Prison Break

Breaking bad

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...