Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Limit the boxes  

47 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. Limit the boxes

• To 1, i dont have CP,i want find people in giran for party/ i have CP
    • To 2, i dont have CP, i want find people in giran, but i have my buf fbot/ i have CP
    • To 3, i play alone, me, my buff bot and my spoiler/ i have lame clan/CP i need boxes
    • to more than 3, i'dont care, i play alone always, CP kill lineage !

Рекомендованные сообщения

my opinion is about 2 !!! and then make it 3

the reason? interlude is mage chronicle early game

and archer later... then everybody can make mage/elder/dancer

and in about 7-10 days be like 76+ ... :////

I think 2 clients is better and supports the team work and then

you'll see if your server gonna live or die.

oh yes, the guys who can log many boxes, that's to give them permission to use BOT program.

Then,

With less boxes, will be harder to use BOTs, because you log a Damage dealer, then one or two supports.

Like this you can't exp every where, maybe in cata to small rooms with four mobs or on easy exp zone.

With many boxes, will be easier to use program because, you can be full buffs, and move to hardest exp/spoil zone then get a bigger advantage than the others players.

BOT Police can't see all cheaters.

Dear Admin, think about it!

Aby.

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

2box max...U dont need more Your main char and buffer, dont forget you have buffalo or kokko or wolf and in late game CH. Player like me want interlude with Good fix, 2box, high number of player for competivity!!!;) remember L2 is MMORPG.

2box max...U dont need more Your main char and buffer, dont forget you have buffalo or kokko or wolf and in late game CH. Player like me want interlude with Good fix, 2box, high number of player for competivity!!!;) remember L2 is MMORPG.

True!

As i said already, multibox kill the game, when it's more than 2 or 3 boxes.

Anyway, admin just need to check the votes.

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Multiboxing ruined the "friendship" in L2. Nowadays even a solo player can XP/farm almost everywhere alone with his bots so no need some friends. The only thing i loved on Classic is that because you can't dual box and it's hard to lvl up as hell people need each other to progress so they add you as friend and you talk all the time about the game/your life/etc. And the next day they will pm you again cuz they can't reach 10lvls more than you. But here you talk with people only if you are in a good clan or CP else forever alone, you ask with your main and you answer with your bot...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...