Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Limit the boxes  

47 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. Limit the boxes

• To 1, i dont have CP,i want find people in giran for party/ i have CP
    • To 2, i dont have CP, i want find people in giran, but i have my buf fbot/ i have CP
    • To 3, i play alone, me, my buff bot and my spoiler/ i have lame clan/CP i need boxes
    • to more than 3, i'dont care, i play alone always, CP kill lineage !

Рекомендованные сообщения

I think he made a typo and wanted to print:

"you think we can get people to play with 1 window, only because that's what you want".

place:

"you think that we can make people play with 1 window, just because we want."

It might be a case

Believe me many people like me want Interlude 7x with 2 box only...if U make more than 2box on 7x it makes no sense to play....if U make 2+ box on 7x U can do solo Any raid...U delete the playability...7x is low rate which mean U don't do lv79 in 3 day...U need more time for do it...me really hope admin change this if they want have alive server with player...me play on ColdFusion old Interlude server 4year then they have Good idea make up to 10 box and time 1 weak server close(4k+ people and other 3/4k box...).

People who really want to have shitload of boxes and rule the l2 will manage to do it. Minimizing boxes to 2 or 1 or whatever would restrict the intermediate players (probably higher % of whole players) from boxing, but pro/experienced players will still do it.

It is social game, but not everyone is social due to their life situations so we can't judge. There are people who like to play solo (I've been there myself in the early days...). :oops:

(just some insights here, I don't really know what is better in this situation for the good of the server)

Only unlimited boxes.

I play solo and me need mage,main char and supports.

There is a great x9999 rate server which has mega ultra buffs, unlimited turbo dual boxing and GM SHOP with up to S100 grade, you should go play there buddy.

ZeTyR

Airys

Knacker

Giras

okey guys, i want see u at obt.

Well guys you have the ability to surprise me. Show that you have golden hands, I will provide you party up to 78. If not, then please I'm sorry for you opinion.

Momento mortis

ZeTyR

Airys

Knacker

Giras

okey guys, i want see u at obt.

Well guys you have the ability to surprise me. Show that you have golden hands, I will provide you party up to 78. If not, then please I'm sorry for you opinion.

Np if continue play i show you...its easy main char and wc and gg...i was lv80 on 5x 7x with 2 box and hero...sure dont do lv80 in 2 day...but with patience reach lv80...

Np if continue play i show you...its easy main char and wc and gg...i was lv80 on 5x 7x with 2 box and hero...sure dont do lv80 in 2 day...but with patience reach lv80...

Okay, but you miss this aspect of the game as a cp. Which it is necessary to load boxes. For example at 5 am, not all 8 players can play, but I can. I can put them on the ass and dd playing... It is hard but possible. You are looking only on your game style, and other styles of play don't looking. I think it's mistake.

Momento mortis

No i look for team game play and solo game play when Cant find team but not with full bot...U can play solo without 373722 box full buff if U Cant need consider U big noob ;)

Again, you read between the lines. 90% of players play for pvp \ PK mode is between groups ... Applies to fit your style as mentioned above Skyrim. It's joke. I belong to the 90 percent. For bots have headhunters. On the other hand, you have the right to play the game you think is correct. But to speak about the other that it is not true in categorical terms, Gently say is not beautiful.

Momento mortis

No i look for team game play and solo game play when Cant find team but not with full bot...U can play solo without 373722 box full buff if U Cant need consider U big noob ;)

gg giras

There is a great x9999 rate server which has mega ultra buffs, unlimited turbo dual boxing and GM SHOP with up to S100 grade, you should go play there buddy.

omg so true, hey how you think L2 Classic work ??

1 box max, and donate for 2 boxes. now, check L2 Classic movies on youtube, amazing, population...10k+

Learn about it :)

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Okay, but you miss this aspect of the game as a cp. Which it is necessary to load boxes. For example at 5 am, not all 8 players can play, but I can. I can put them on the ass and dd playing... It is hard but possible. You are looking only on your game style, and other styles of play don't looking. I think it's mistake.

True,

but again if you have to find support or dd on giran, on low rate limited at 2 boxes, you will find.

as was L2Dex Wrath x9; 6 years ago, where i played.

Players with low play time and w/o CP party found party's each times.

AND if you play on a server, who allow more than 3, 4 boxes, and you play with 1 box (as we suppose x7 Global should be), or maybe 2 boxes ( because of bored to use boxes, or low computer), you will never find players,

Why?

because they are playing with BOT in their party and play for themself.

You're not wrong, but not right too.

then as a guy said here, go on x9999 server with gm shop etc. :)

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...