Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Limit the boxes  

47 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. Limit the boxes

• To 1, i dont have CP,i want find people in giran for party/ i have CP
    • To 2, i dont have CP, i want find people in giran, but i have my buf fbot/ i have CP
    • To 3, i play alone, me, my buff bot and my spoiler/ i have lame clan/CP i need boxes
    • to more than 3, i'dont care, i play alone always, CP kill lineage !

Рекомендованные сообщения

Again, you read between the lines. 90% of players play for pvp \ PK mode is between groups ... Applies to fit your style as mentioned above Skyrim. It's joke. I belong to the 90 percent. For bots have headhunters. On the other hand, you have the right to play the game you think is correct. But to speak about the other that it is not true in categorical terms, Gently say is not beautiful.

Nope me just defend the my ideals and other people the genuine game is with 2 box!!!the satisfaction is reach lv80 afther long time... had sweated to get things...farm for get it!!how say first if they allow 2+ box you destroy gameplay...me too love pvp/pk but the most important thing is the journey itself and not the destination no one love pve instead of pvp but if you delete that passage with box no sense create low rate...go play x1k so U kill 2 gremlins and U are 80 with full buff...in short what i mean no more 2box U need put players in difficulty reach proper level gear if U dont do no sense...because all players stay ar the same level...like real life some people have low style of life some medium and some high...so some clan is pro because play together farm do raid boss and have boss spawn time etc other medium which do other game and boss and at last people which have not so much time for farm because have work family so play for fun(not my case XD) if U want server have many players U need allow 2x box so U involved to play because this is Low rate server.Sorry for my bad eng. grammar and hope me explain good what i mean :).

omg so true, hey how you think L2 Classic work ??

1 box max, and donate for 2 boxes. now, check L2 Classic movies on youtube, amazing, population...10k+

Learn about it :)

They do good http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/8911-dualbox-restriction-mayco/

1 too hardcore play but 2 box is perfect main char and buffer ;)

What are you talking about 10k 5k limit of the server. Why 3 server has been opened on the Grand Kain and Shilen to Eva ru classics? On Skelth dying. You talked about the bots. good and what is to prevent the CP to deliver the whole party on the bot?

The only argument I've seen it solo players can not find a party? Once again, I remind you about the post 69. Those who want to find the party ... I am happy to take custody of the player with the golden hands, but you're not ready to show that you are, or do not want. As long as you swing to 40 you have the opportunity to socialize and find friends or someone to play with. There's also a search function group. I am confused by the time that you just ignore it.

Momento mortis

GG abypro BEST ideea to make donation for second box, hope all share this entuziasm. If anybody want dualbox go pay danation and you have your own support char.

True but 2 box is perfect with 1 box its too hardcore but with 2 box U can do anything...exp main char and spoil too if you dont find party.

I dont know but if im correct Lineage 2 is mmorpg its stands for - massive multiplayer online role playing game . ITs NOT massive multiboxing online game but, i can be wrong correct me if it is the case. i think 3 total windows is just enough

ZeTyR

Airys

Knacker

Giras

okey guys, i want see u at obt.

Well guys you have the ability to surprise me. Show that you have golden hands, I will provide you party up to 78. If not, then please I'm sorry for you opinion.

The problem is that I don't understand half of your messages. Most of your words doesn't make any sense and are out of this world.

Like we are talking about "dual boxing" concept and for some reason you just challenge us to go to OBT to show off something? It's a discussion about multiple boxes, not a show off of some skill or whatever you mean by making those non-sense replies.

I dont understand admin many people write wanna 2 maximum box or 3 and you dont do it but many people want it so this people play on your server not you? And you do box server with 4 box and after 9 omg.. See what people wanna in forum what vote..

And another we have vote for spellbook and vote vin on 50 or 60% and admin dont changes nothing ..

Like i say admin need check what people wanna what vote and etc .

Now you admin do like just box server like poeple say solo player dont find party.. Not all people boxing..

Sorry but its true i thin admin you do something change for poeple not for you we play server not you :)

The problem is that I don't understand half of your messages. Most of your words doesn't make any sense and are out of this world.

Like we are talking about "dual boxing" concept and for some reason you just challenge us to go to OBT to show off something? It's a discussion about multiple boxes, not a show off of some skill or whatever you mean by making those non-sense replies.

Sorry for my English, but I did not use written English for many years. But I often communicate with tourists. I do not remember how many words are written. I prefer replace synonyms that I remember. In the game, there are many ways to find a party, if you ignore them then it is your problem. I suggest you show that you are good and provide you party.

In my opinion I would rather lose exp speed than going to swing at the same speed with a silly sup that will get more and my drop.

Momento mortis

why you don't just allow 3rd person programms and those who want to use let them use it .. :D

i am bored of all this discussion :)

Who wuse soft will be do at dual\triple boxes

Momento mortis

Again, you read between the lines. 90% of players play for pvp \ PK mode is between groups ... Applies to fit your style as mentioned above Skyrim. It's joke. I belong to the 90 percent. For bots have headhunters. On the other hand, you have the right to play the game you think is correct. But to speak about the other that it is not true in categorical terms, Gently say is not beautiful.

so you say 90% for pvp... i say only 10%. and the best example of that was x25 e-global. i had the most interesting and massive pvps there. unfortunately, people are tend to farm, because when we were having really fun time, players started to leave. why? because they have farmed everything they need. they dont care about pvp, they just want to kill faking mobs and get some shiny items.

so you say 90% for pvp... i say only 10%. and the best example of that was x25 e-global. i had the most interesting and massive pvps there. unfortunately, people are tend to farm, because when we were having really fun time, players started to leave. why? because they have farmed everything they need. they dont care about pvp, they just want to kill faking mobs and get some shiny items.

Because whey lose pvp. Usually it's problems when many cp choose strong ally, results weak fight. If clan loosing he is starting find new members. Some players don't want playing in weak clan. So whey want find new servers where is they will be strong.

Momento mortis

I dont understand admin many people write wanna 2 maximum box or 3 and you dont do it but many people want it so this people play on your server not you? And you do box server with 4 box and after 9 omg.. See what people wanna in forum what vote..

And another we have vote for spellbook and vote vin on 50 or 60% and admin dont changes nothing ..

Like i say admin need check what people wanna what vote and etc .

Now you admin do like just box server like poeple say solo player dont find party.. Not all people boxing..

Sorry but its true i thin admin you do something change for poeple not for you we play server not you :)

Are u sure what most of people visited the forum? Usually forum visited clan and cp leaders. No reason for party members doing here. Stop ofc they can flaming and trolling here.

Momento mortis

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/new-interlude-x7-april-16-2016.18/page-6#post-4230. Read this page. It's not joke. If u wanna facts u can read it. I want help u. If u are not listen me so read. I want help u, but u are ignore my help

Momento mortis

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...