Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
HardcoreLegend

info about c grd in npc shop

Рекомендованные сообщения

i read that there will be c grd items on some kind of npc, can admins give more info about that? will it be low mid or top weapons/sets? cause its very important for players who will play dwarves, we need to make plans what to craft and what mats to spoil, platen leather sets and karmian gloves will be major stuff, so tell us if we need to craft them or it will be available in ncp shop?

i read that there will be c grd items on some kind of npc, can admins give more info about that? will it be low mid or top weapons/sets? cause its very important for players who will play dwarves, we need to make plans what to craft and what mats to spoil, platen leather sets and karmian gloves will be major stuff, so tell us if we need to craft them or it will be available in ncp shop?

Opena Beta Testing coming 10th of April, so you will be able to check out all in-game features soon.

You will have 6 days before real server start to prepare your evil plan to dominate L2 market :)

NO RETAIL C ??

Wtf ?

You kidding me?

We come play low or mid i dont understand.. :D

I think its be normal like pl sets/karmen gloves craft it.

im for that too, i love crafting it, but ive read that there will be c grd donation or in some kind of npc shop, so im asking admins whats up with that

Opena Beta Testing coming 10th of April, so you will be able to check out all in-game features soon.

You will have 6 days before real server start to prepare your evil plan to dominate L2 market :)

beta will have tons of custom stuff, many items in gm shop, i doubt we will see stuffl ike it will be meant to be in live, thats why im asking

also will donation currency will be available to sell in game?

im for that too, i love crafting it, but ive read that there will be c grd donation or in some kind of npc shop, so im asking admins whats up with that

beta will have tons of custom stuff, many items in gm shop, i doubt we will see stuffl ike it will be meant to be in live, thats why im asking

also will donation currency will be available to sell in game?

Most likely

Used to say that soon will complete information on the content, in NPC. Wait will soon be, learn.

luxury shop in giran castle town, hello

im not newbie mate, im talking about donation shop with possibly all c grd items in it, according to some threads. luxury shop is great, no full sets, still needs crafting

Karmian only Kraft, + some parts are sold in the store. That's how it will stay.

and are u admin? cause i need official statement

Can't u just wait few days? I think u will have time to check donate shop after start or atleast Beta start..

everything will be like a classic server may be in for a coin in GM Shop (D-C Armor, Weapon) B grade, exactly said there will not be

i dont get why they want to disbalance server, even d c grd for donate is bad, d grd will kill all those who will not donate and will play till 2nd class with wodden/devotion sets. and c grd will take away some of coolest crafting, like plated leather set, karmian gloves and also those d/c items will infuence d c crystal and d c shots crafting, i really really hope they reconsider this.

im not newbie mate, im talking about donation shop with possibly all c grd items in it, according to some threads. luxury shop is great, no full sets, still needs crafting

and are u admin? cause i need official statement

I was interested, here is the answer. Also, on the basis of the project's x10

i dont get why they want to disbalance server, even d c grd for donate is bad, d grd will kill all those who will not donate and will play till 2nd class with wodden/devotion sets. and c grd will take away some of coolest crafting, like plated leather set, karmian gloves and also those d/c items will infuence d c crystal and d c shots crafting, i really really hope they reconsider this.

Probably you are right.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...