faintlt

NO SPELLBOOKS SKILLS....

DO WE NEED SPELLBOOKS?  

68 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. DO WE NEED SPELLBOOKS?

• YES,ITS LOW RATE SERVER!
    • NO,LETS PLAY LIKE MID SERVER!

Рекомендованные сообщения

mobchampion, go home boy its x7 so dont say me to go eu classics servers and yea books will slow mages so go home boy ;) and dont post idiotic posts cuz i will delete it.. :)

Mobchampion, you are one crazy guy and your answer is illogical as your existence on Earth.

Guess 13 years old in your profile explains it all.

Peace, child, and no hard feelings. :/

It's anything interesting or even unusual in farming books for 2nd proff. The only thing u need to do in this situation is to go to catacombs and farm monsters for some time. Is it really necessary thing to do? I think no.

Despite it the 3rd class books you have to get by your own like you want.

It's anything interesting or even unusual in farming books for 2nd proff. The only thing u need to do in this situation is to go to catacombs and farm monsters for some time. Is it really necessary thing to do? I think no.

Despite it the 3rd class books you have to get by your own like you want.

I think you are wrong, why ?

because, how a lot of guys said, it's a part of game, a part of every one did when they start Lineage, a part of economie, get or not the books, buy, sell books, get easy or hard books we boost economie for the players who are alone, think about it.

it's a challenge too, because Lineage is a PvP/PvE game, you go where you can drop books, you can exp, and you can PvP too and PvP at Low level, i mean at levle 40-50 are now rare, because we all exp to fast, and a lot of PVP are at level 76+ for only RB, BOSS etc.. wtf, where is the PVP charm of Lineage.

Fighters as Mages have to drop books.

Rush the level's is a reason to kill the server again, faster as it should die.

Dear Admin, the forum isn't open to every one ?

This thread isn't open to every members of this forum ?

This vote isn't open to any members ?

Isn't because, you think it's boring, useless etc. you think is it for every one.

Care about the vote, it's the people voice, your people!

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Abypro admin wanna fast die server and i dont see what people wanna its ..... :)

no, they listen people :) opening is on 16 april, let them take care about all people opinion

people are the server, isn't true for inverse, so they care :)

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Admins, I really suggest listening to us on this one. It's only players who will possibly bring you some financial profit. Vote is really clear in this topic.

Vote is really clear? 33 unskilled imbeciles who is gonna leave server in 5 days are votes server needs to ruin it, even partually? :DDDDD

You don't understand you morons that you need half an hour to drop books you need for full pt, this will not slow anyone. How can you all be so retarded and bad in 2016.

How will that possibly slow mages u cunts? Mage needs to drop 3 book to exp max. For that he will need 30 min max. Other books like aoe and shit he will just buy later, u wont have sp for all skills anyway.

So if could you go in FOG in 48 hours, now u will have to go FOG in 48 hours and 30 minutes, what a fucking big deal. While solo players will spend hours of their time for nothing and that will be one of the reasons they leave because server is too boring for them.

You all can stop worrying about server being too fast, cuz you all unskilled eu cunts gonna be behind every single day of this server anyway untill everybody will quit, no matter the features no matter the rates no matter the donations.

Vote is really clear? 33 unskilled imbeciles who is gonna leave server in 5 days are votes server needs to ruin it, even partually? :DDDDD

You don't understand you morons that you need half an hour to drop books you need for full pt, this will not slow anyone. How can you all be so retarded and bad in 2016.

How will that possibly slow mages u cunts? Mage needs to drop 3 book to exp max. For that he will need 30 min max. Other books like aoe and shit he will just buy later, u wont have sp for all skills anyway.

So if could you go in FOG in 48 hours, now u will have to go FOG in 48 hours and 30 minutes, what a fucking big deal. While solo players will spend hours of their time for nothing and that will be one of the reasons they leave because server is too boring for them.

You all can stop worrying about server being too fast, cuz you all unskilled eu cunts gonna be behind every single day of this server anyway untill everybody will quit, no matter the features no matter the rates no matter the donations.

Im sure, you're imbecile, morons and noob,

you play and you think you know every things,

you play and want to rush levels, you play and want rush server,

you play and you think you will get subclass 30 minutes before others because you will get your mage skills without books.

I think you do not understand the subtlety of this topic, I'm not surprised, why are you crying ?

i will explain you, the people who are writing there, want just play a game named Lineage 2, with every stuff of this game like spellbooks!

Where did you read, there, they want rush level to go FoG, or any where faster than you, do you fear ?

You will say no, of course, so why yo udont want speelbooks, what is the mistake, it's n't Lineage 2 ?

Just tell Right or wrong, want you play Lineage ?

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

You should be more polite, and I belive you forgot to count in that there will not be only one person who's gathering the books so it will take way longer than 30 minutes.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...