faintlt

NO SPELLBOOKS SKILLS....

DO WE NEED SPELLBOOKS?  

68 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. DO WE NEED SPELLBOOKS?

• YES,ITS LOW RATE SERVER!
    • NO,LETS PLAY LIKE MID SERVER!

Рекомендованные сообщения

You should be more polite, and I belive you forgot to count in that there will not be only one person who's gathering the books so it will take way longer than 30 minutes.

There is no polite if you r talking to braindead cunts. And yes I need exactly 30 minutes as full pt to drop every book in EV / DV since drop is x5 or something like that + runes.

It's anything interesting or even unusual in farming books for 2nd proff. The only thing u need to do in this situation is to go to catacombs and farm monsters for some time. Is it really necessary thing to do? I think no.

Despite it the 3rd class books you have to get by your own like you want.

i'm going to play with ol and i prefer spellbooks. because i won't have to stay in one place just hitting mobs like a robot without any purpose. and on x5 drop rates, to get all chants and amulets, it's quite challenging as it should be.

We gave announcement like 1.5 month ago.

All of players expected auto-learn till 3rd profession, could you imagine, what reaction will be, when we change it 7 days before start?

All of players expected auto-learn till 3rd profession, could you imagine, what reaction will be, when we change it 7 days before start?

but somehow you changed boxing limit :D

but somehow you changed boxing limit :D

And you know why, because it's depends on online.

Lot of servers doesn't care, because they gather +/- 1000 online, and they put 9 windows to create "vision" that server is full.

We can't predict exact online, so that's the only way for us.

Or you wanna play with lags? :(

i think server need all spellbooks,its low rate server so farm books its half low lvl part :D so if you change now its will be nice shock to players and they will play like always sooo... :D

i think server need all spellbooks,its low rate server so farm books its half low lvl part :D so if you change now its will be nice shock to players and they will play like always sooo... :D

nah we can forget it... gm said it won't happen :/

No offense, but we had kind of a discussion about this 2 or 3 weeks ago in this thread New Interlude X7, you said you would put a poll about spellbooks but i never got to see it :/

EDIT: And somehow I find if awfully suspicious that there are none of my posts about it in that thread, but there are posts of you quoting me... Why did you delete them?

No offense, but we had kind of a discussion about this 2 or 3 weeks ago in this thread New Interlude X7, you said you would put a poll about spellbooks but i never got to see it :/

EDIT: And somehow I find if awfully suspicious that there are none of my posts about it in that thread, but there are posts of you quoting me... Why did you delete them?

I didn't delete anything.

Maybe it did some of our team, but what the point?

In any case, we won't change it right now, i sincirely don't think it's something we should fight about.

Im sure, you're imbecile, morons and noob,

you play and you think you know every things,

you play and want to rush levels, you play and want rush server,

you play and you think you will get subclass 30 minutes before others because you will get your mage skills without books.

I think you do not understand the subtlety of this topic, I'm not surprised, why are you crying ?

i will explain you, the people who are writing there, want just play a game named Lineage 2, with every stuff of this game like spellbooks!

Where did you read, there, they want rush level to go FoG, or any where faster than you, do you fear ?

You will say no, of course, so why yo udont want speelbooks, what is the mistake, it's n't Lineage 2 ?

Just tell Right or wrong, want you play Lineage ?

Any, any, even the smallest changes from x2 are imbalanced, x2 cause many official servers esp. after c6 had premium accounts. This server is x7, x7 carl, w/ premium and lots of item to donate and that part cannot be changed because this is the only possible product model that will bring enough profits. This server is focused for high level high end content fun, that's why if you go to clan forum part you see best interlude clans (90% of them are complete garbage but this is the best c6 has) dick measuring already b4 server even started. W/o these clans and people who wanna compete in this game this server would be impossible to open, but will all these clans play if they are the only players on the server? W/o any other players? 'Course they wouldn't. So you need to target as many let's call it customers as you can, and that will be not only good for profits, but also good for other players, and for that you need to sacrifice a lot, like exp / quest rates / retail newbie buff / BOOKS / 2nd prof. quest and it can't be the other way.

I personally would like x0.5-1 c6 completly retail, w/o cat top ng / low d weapon event, maybe even w/o shadow weapons, but this is not possible nowdays, too bad you can't figure it out on your own. And since this server is x7-x10 targeting lots of other players each w/ different preferences there possibly can be no x1 quests / books / etc. for your own fucking sake.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...