Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Why ? (Do not answer me why not ...)

Why it will not untradable, unbuyable etc.

ah, because as players are buying E-Coins continuously throughout the life of the server,

it is played from you :)

You hide the true purpose of the e- coins

hum,

anyway it is impossible to have a server with normal donation, as your seems look like, but, one more time you fool users :)

I GOT YOU, euros are the first goal always :p

I didn't understand your sarcasm, are you talking with some spirits etc?

About your question "why or why not".

They are tradable because we want to give players possibility to get them in another way than donation. Not all of you are adults who has stable salary to donate some money and get a hat etc.

If we make e-coins untradable we will just separate server on donators and non-donators. That is absolutely not a good idea.

I didn't understand your sarcasm, are you talking with some spirits etc?

About your question "why or why not".

They are tradable because we want to give players possibility to get them in another way than donation. Not all of you are adults who has stable salary to donate some money and get a hat etc.

If we make e-coins untradable we will just separate server on donators and non-donators. That is absolutely not a good idea.

You're Santa Claus :p

Then do you think it's a good way to keep the server alive,

I mean, donator will have C grade, Soul Cry 11 max, Hat, some low stuff,

that's will do not really unbalance the market. -- yes or no ??

My opinion, E-Coins will, this is a truth from x10 Absolute where i played, non-donator will be no disapointed.

At the begining, on X10 Absolute, we could buy e-Coins for 150k/each the sevens first days, at the end 2kk/each.

It will be the same on x7.

And this will kill the market to finish and then your server.

hey this is what you want, you're the boss, just care, i m just trying to help, and some times, it's hard to hear.

Bye

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Donation means players are giving u $$ to support the server, however, nowdays ppl expect to get something in return for their donations and for that reason u have donation shop with limited rewards.Now if the donation currency is tradable then donators are no longer limited to the rewards you are offering them for their donations. Essnetially anyone that is willing to spend some cash will be way ahead of others and not because the items u are offering but because he will buy things from players with coins.

Those that are going to be buying donation coins for items/adena will be limited to the rewards you are offering, but those that are spending $$ on donation coins have the whole market available.

Honestly i think making donation coin tradable serves no other purpose than to accumulate more donations and the server becomes just another money sink.

You're Santa Claus :p

Then do you think it's a good way to keep the server alive,

I mean, donator will have C grade, Soul Cry 11 max, Hat, some low stuff,

that's will do not really unbalance the market. -- yes or no ??

My opinion, E-Coins will, this is a truth from x10 Absolute where i played, non-donator will be no disapointed.

At the begining, on X10 Absolute, we could buy e-Coins for 150k/each the sevens first days, at the end 2kk/each.

It will be the same on x7.

And this will kill the market to finish and then your server.

hey this is what you want, you're the boss, just care, i m just trying to help, and some times, it's hard to hear.

Bye

How does can it unbalance the market? Our donation only helps donators to exp faster, we dont sell any high grade armors/weapons, epic jewelry or any other boosted stuff.

Lineage 2 market isn't real from the beginning because we have a way to get adena (mobs) and no ways to spend it (except scrolls of escape/ressurection lol). ANY lineage 2 server overfull by adena the only difference is how fast will it.

So, how can we unbalance a market which is already unbalanced? :D

How does can it unbalance the market? Our donation only helps donators to exp faster, we dont sell any high grade armors/weapons, epic jewelry or any other boosted stuff.

Lineage 2 market isn't real from the beginning because we have a way to get adena (mobs) and no ways to spend it (except scrolls of escape/ressurection lol). ANY lineage 2 server overfull by adena the only difference is how fast will it.

If u truly wanted adena sink to help against inflation then u would just add some function ingame that costs adena and use it as adena sink, u cant honestly think that making coins tradable and leaving it up to players to control a donation currency is a good way to drain adena out of the game, thats just bad excuse.

In the end u end up with everyone playing on 10x rates, ppl selling their kidneys for donation coins like every other mid rate out there.

I showed you, how was x10 Absolute, on my last post

At the end, we could buy with 100 E-Global coins from global website, sold our 100 E-Global coins 2kk each to a buyer, that's mean i had 2 billion.

With that i could buy a Draconic bow + Focus.

although the market is constantly increasing, but the E-Global in constantly increasing

100k at the begining and in 9 month ( like x10 Absolute) 2kk each coins

E-Global coins tradable, buyable is a bad idea.

And finally, as I have already said this will kill the game and the market, it is a certainty.

And you open a new server in 2017 lol.

proAby

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

I showed you, how was x10 Absolute, on my last post

At the end, we could buy with 100 E-Global coins from global website, sold our 100 E-Global coins 2kk each to a buyer, that's mean i had 2 billion.

With that i could buy a Draconic bow + Focus.

although the market is constantly increasing, but the E-Global in constantly increasing

100k at the begining and in 9 month ( like x10 Absolute) 2kk each coins

E-Global coins tradable, buyable is a bad idea.

And finally, as I have already said this will kill the game and the market, it is a certainty.

And you open a new server in 2017 lol.

proAby

i've answered you in my previous post about unbalanced market, you are talking about the same stuff all the time.

By the way, you are welcome for any suggestions

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...