Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I hope no, but i think it will be like x10 Absolute.

but What ?

Could us sell, trade, buy E-Global Coins ?

(200 E-Global Coins was sold 2 billion at the end of x10)(OMAIGAD)

A plus :)

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Demonas wrote about it, then will be like on Absolute

D, C gr. equip, costum, some misc and others like useless pets, clan's item, 1st, 2nd profs

Nothing strong, but 50 euros on webmoney will make my way easerly :)

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

I think what abypro is trying to say is that donate currencies should not be tradeable and should be account/character bound and play no role in the economy of the server.

And i completely agree that any donate currency should not be tradeable.

I think what abypro is trying to say is that donate currencies should not be tradeable and should be account/character bound and play no role in the economy of the server.

It takes guts to do such a big decision.

The main thing is not to disrupt the balance of the game. And there, but who Donat is not so important. Perhaps in this case the server will live long.

Ничто не истинно, всё дозволено!

"Assasin's Creed"

yes, you understood

______

On x10 Absolute you could buy, Draconic bow Focus after selling your own 200 Global Coins for 2 billion to buyer in town...

It killed the market :)

This is where i would interpellate you.

______

If we stay like this, buy E Global Coins is like buy S weapon, S armor etc. on website.

it's only my opinion, but it's the truth :p

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

yes, you understood

On x10 Absolute you could buy, Draconic bow Focus after selling your own 200 Global Coins for 2 billion to buyer in town...

It killed the market :)

This is where i would interpellate you.

So, u had DB, some had premium rune and pretty hat, administration had money for doing server. Whats bad?

I think, u can going to CIS resellers and buy this DB for 20 euro, but its bad for yours secyrity of the char and for administrations bussines.

Better, if all can be take what all need.

The game becomes even more p2w, even now that u have some c stuff and bonus exp if its enabled since day 1 its p2w, and if donate coins are tradeable its even bigger issue.

This game used to be play to win and now every new server makes it pay to win, with unreasonable/gamebreaking donations.

Keep in mind that the bigger part of the remaining l2 community is quite invested and dedicated in every server they play, so any kind of p2w donate is more than worth to buy, unless its highly overpriced.

The game becomes even more p2w, even now that u have some c stuff and bonus exp if its enabled since day 1 its p2w, and if donate coins are tradeable its even bigger issue.

This game used to be play to win and now every new server makes it pay to win, with unreasonable/gamebreaking donations.

Keep in mind that the bigger part of the remaining l2 community is quite invested and dedicated in every server they play, so any kind of p2w donate is more than worth to buy, unless its highly overpriced or non tradeable.

But this concept isn't PtW, all donate, what we have < good cp or driver, if we have identical players - so, yes, donate make some bust for quiqly exp and fast take D/C gr, but there is not a snowball's chronicle, and that quickly leveled advantages.

PtW doing players themselves when they selling the first epic for real money.

We can even develop a theory that if you buy a 1000 C-gr weapons and sell it in the store, then at the end we got a billion Adena at the start. But it is not exaggeration more.

In realgame 1st farm of sub RB, random S weap drop from raid and others will be more important and powerfull, then all of donate.

Donation coins (E-coins) will be tradable

Becouse?

Or concretly, will we have motivations for buy some in shop for our realmoney or easierly for my pure person will be buy E-Coins for adena ingame?

Donation coins (E-coins) will be tradable

Why ? (Do not answer me why not ...)

Why it will not untradable, unbuyable etc.

ah, because as players are buying E-Coins continuously throughout the life of the server,

it is played from you :)

You hide the true purpose of the e- coins

hum,

anyway it is impossible to have a server with normal donation, as your seems look like, but, one more time you fool users :)

I GOT YOU, euros are the first goal always :p

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...