Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I have good faith in gm team and i believe that donations will not be as unbalanced as they might seem to some of us but for me the real deal is language sections, believe me when i say its a bad promo to ppl who want to invest time, mb money to have some fun in the game when the log in forum and they see such a mess, more than half of the posts are in russian some of them in gr/br, create the sections so forum which is the first taste of the game seem well organized, idk move them or even delete them but there must be rules that every1 should respect unless the server's target group is russian ppl etc, if it is just let us know. (again no offence with any1, just my personal opinion and taste of a good, well organized server)

Lex Talionis

I have good faith in gm team and i believe that donations will not be as unbalanced as they might seem to some of us but for me the real deal is language sections, believe me when i say its a bad promo to ppl who want to invest time, mb money to have some fun in the game when the log in forum and they see such a mess, more than half of the posts are in russian some of them in gr/br, create the sections so forum which is the first taste of the game seem well organized, idk move them or even delete them but there must be rules that every1 should respect unless the server's target group is russian ppl etc, if it is just let us know. (again no offence with any1, just my personal opinion and taste of a good, well organized server)

As the person, who have more than enough expirience in creating forums, i could suggest only 1 thing that will work.

Make separate forum:

One for Russian / UA

Second for english speaking users

Only that will solve.

You will never ever make Russians to speak on English.

Sad, but true.

As the person, who have more than enough expirience in creating forums, i could suggest only 1 thing that will work.

Make separate forum:

One for Russian / UA

Second for english speaking users

Only that will solve.

You will never ever make Russians to speak on English.

Sad, but true.

ofc i respect your experience, i have to admit u have a very good point but we have to do something, personal preference this solution is not the best cuz this way we cannot share ideas, problems etc about server with a big variety of the population but at least its better than we discuss a topic and the reply comes in cyrillic alphabet which many of us don't understand

Lex Talionis

ofc i respect your experience, i have to admit u have a very good point but we have to do something, personal preference this solution is not the best cuz this way we cannot share ideas, problems etc about server with a big variety of the population but at least its better than we discuss a topic and the reply comes in cyrillic alphabet which many of us don't understand

I think, we will just make 2 forums and solve this problem, give us some time, we're on the way

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...