Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Is possible to donate from greece with paysafe card?Anyone knows if the restrictions cause of capital controls turned off?Cause 2 weeks ago i heard that they slow down the controls and bigger amount of money is possible to move out of greece..mb paysafe is back again for donate..An admin pls answer

Is possible to donate from greece with paysafe card?Anyone knows if the restrictions cause of capital controls turned off?Cause 2 weeks ago i heard that they slow down the controls and bigger amount of money is possible to move out of greece..mb paysafe is back again for donate..An admin pls answer

Good day.

Yes, you could use paysafecard payment via G2a.

Please, visit our Control Panel to check this method.

Good day.

Yes, you could use paysafecard payment via G2a.

Please, visit our Control Panel to check this method.

I know that i can use paysafe..but i dont know if they accept this payment method from Greece..Cause of the capital controls...iF you know for sure tell me..cause i dont want to buy paysafe card and then cannot to USE it..thx..On PokerStars and Bet365 is possible to USE paysafe card..but i dont know here..mb G2A can remove this restriction

oO :O y friend ..this company European Games Group =G2A? is the company we can Use for paysafe ?or its an other?

oO :O y friend ..this company European Games Group =G2A? is the company we can Use for paysafe ?or its an other?

U can check it in yours CP on the site, try 1 euro for paysafe

iB0mcm1.png

LRngnLn.png

s1XLWoy.png

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

U can check it in yours CP on the site, try 1 euro for paysafe

iB0mcm1.png

LRngnLn.png

s1XLWoy.png

Man i know how to USE steps for donate...i dont know if they ACCEPT PAYSAFE CARD from GREECE..i dont wanna buy it and then lose my money..i dont play Poker or BETs for use it on other Site like Pokerstars or BET365 ,so if not possible to use it for BUY E-global coins ..i will throw it to the rubish

Man i know how to USE steps for donate...i dont know if they ACCEPT PAYSAFE CARD from GREECE..i dont wanna buy it and then lose my money..i dont play Poker or BETs for use it on other Site like Pokerstars or BET365 ,so if not possible to use it for BUY E-global coins ..i will throw it to the rubish

If you are from Greece, and you don't see in option Paysafecard - that means - it won't work for your country.

Can't you use PP or Visa?

i think that if they didn't accept paysafe from greece any more, the paysafe company itself wouldn't allow to issue paysafecards in greece

Lex Talionis

If you are from Greece, and you don't see in option Paysafecard - that means - it won't work for your country.

Can't you use PP or Visa?

i baught Paysafe Card 5 euro ..but i cant USE it... if i could use PP or visa we were not here now to talking about this...Demonas are you greek?MB I can give you my paysafe of 5 euro and you Put me 50 E coins to my account

Yes, exactly

i baught Paysafe Card 5 euro ..but i cant USE it... if i could use PP or visa we were not here now to talking about this...Demonas are you greek?MB I can give you my paysafe of 5 euro and you Put me 50 E coins to my account

I will talk to g2a to solve it.

Wait 1 day, i will answer here as soon as possible

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...