Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
influxed

in search of guidelines

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

so i'm new to lineage 2 and from what i can tell you can;t make just one char,you need to box.i will not do that.i want to enjoy the game and see it for what it is.beeing the fact that it will be a fresh new start for everyone i have an appeal to more experienced players: what class to take that will get me thru the game without the need of multiple chars (from what i can read adena is a big thing) so i need smth that i can easly make a buck or 2 and that doesnt get me stuck at gear changes(D,C). i do not know if i made myself clear and if i bug you with this topic i am sorry but i do not get this game yet no matter how much i read about it.

SO feel free if you want to help to guide me for some classes

FYI: i was thinking of a orc with fists or an elf spellsinger(i like the sword and board and there are some buffs)

Thanks for everyone willing to help

p.s: i know making a dwarf will solve my money problems but i want to play a class not a bank,if you know what i mean

Well bro, The tyrant (the orc with the f) would be good for you if you want to play alone as you say, still you are going to need a wc after lvl 61, and about sps, isnt a class for you cus you don't want to box means you will run out of mp after few mobs, and youre probably going to die alot, if you want my opinion a good one for you is a bd or sws, alot of people lf those classes to exp together and so after 5x lvls theyre alt usefully

I think you will be able to enjoy game without using box because it won't be hard to find people to exp with you especially if you will take fighter class.

And as ckrn said bd/sws does fit perfectly in random groups. :)

thanks so much for the reply but can you enlight me in the shortcuts :D bd? and sws?

i think bd is bladedancer wich sounds really cool but that double sword things will cost me a fortune i think

edit 2: nvrmd i the first post i mean SWS not spellsinger :D thanks

Blade dancer

Sword Singer

pd: those are just randoms videos on youtube, doesnt means theyre good or theyre doing what a bd/sws are for, but.. its the most realistic one when it comes to dmg dealing, those are supports classes but still can pvp.

Crkn and Scone thank you so much for the effort... i must say i am surprised of the community. i will make up my mind until the server starts between a SWS and a tyrant.

p.s: if anyone wants to pitch in and discuss this topic maybe for others who are undecided or new players like me feel free

Just my two cents, Bladedancer and Swordsinger are not something you would want to go solo with.

You should be able to get parties just fine if you ask around, since everyone wants one in their group, but without buffs they are hard to solo with later on in the game.

A Tyrant on the other hand does quite well without buffs, you could even go a warcryer solo. Use a one handed blunt and light armour (Art of Battle Axe/Blue Wolf Light for example) and you'll be able to self buff and solo quite easily.

The thing about Lineage II is later on you're kind of forced into having buffs to get anywhere, but some classes do better than others and some are looked for more than others. For a solo player, you'll have a hard time if you don't box a support.

Good luck in whatever choice you make.

Hello

so i'm new to lineage 2 and from what i can tell you can;t make just one char,you need to box.i will not do that.i want to enjoy the game and see it for what it is.beeing the fact that it will be a fresh new start for everyone i have an appeal to more experienced players: what class to take that will get me thru the game without the need of multiple chars (from what i can read adena is a big thing) so i need smth that i can easly make a buck or 2 and that doesnt get me stuck at gear changes(D,C). i do not know if i made myself clear and if i bug you with this topic i am sorry but i do not get this game yet no matter how much i read about it.

FYI: i was thinking of a orc with fists or an elf spellsinger(i like the sword and board and there are some buffs)

p.s: i know making a dwarf will solve my money problems but i want to play a class not a bank,if you know what i mean

Since I have nothing to do for the next 34 Hours until the servers open,

you can give me a Skype, and I can answer any kind of Question explaining why/how. ^^

Feel free to pm me with your Skype so we can chat

Hello

I dont suggest you go with fighter class as main, and a supporter like pp or wc cuz i think u will get bored due to luck of experiance (i guess, u said u are new), i think the best xp way for a new player comes when he doesnt care about adena this way i think u will not get bored easily, so i highly recommend elemental summoner + support class of your choice (all u need is pet ss +crystals for summon to care about), if i were you i would go for ES + SWS + WC, as far as adena is concerned, u can always have a spoiler char bot for your needs, but believe me when i say for a new player is important to xp as easy as its possible (or u will just leave server within 2 weeks tops), again welcome to our community m8 & hf :)

Lex Talionis

what are u discussing guys? its interlude, destroyers are GODS in almost everything, pve, aoe, raids, get a bow and u can rule some random pvp.... in cs too.... get wc buffer and go kill.

what are u discussing guys? its interlude, destroyers are GODS in almost everything, pve, aoe, raids, get a bow and u can rule some random pvp.... in cs too.... get wc buffer and go kill.

He said he'd prefer not to box. Maybe if you actually read.

i am so happy to see so many of you responding to this.thanks (especially to Crystalenya, most likely i will give you a pm) i have to play to have better questions :D. summoner seems nice.but my heart or what it appeals to me right now is an orc WC or tyrant( more to the tyrant part)

i am so happy to see so many of you responding to this.thanks (especially to Crystalenya, most likely i will give you a pm) i have to play to have better questions :D. summoner seems nice.but my heart or what it appeals to me right now is an orc WC or tyrant( more to the tyrant part)

You will be much happier if you choose tyrant cause of more complex gameplay. Wc is pretty boring imo.

He said he'd prefer not to box. Maybe if you actually read.

are u joking? without box in low rates and c6? there is no chance to do anything without at least prp or wc buffs..... only hope is summoner then, he dont need buffs.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...