Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Some admins stated that 1500-1800 people are going to be from Europe and US

and they will be around 40% of the server(Rest 60% CIA). So that means that 3.500-4.000 players are expected overall ?

What happened to 12.000 players of x25 and x10 server.

Any admin can tell us approximetly how many people do we expect ?

I don't believe ppl are so dumb to believe there were 12.000 online.

It was x4 multiplier....

All I know is, everywhere you went across the map , there were people.

No matter where, no matter the hour.

Some admins stated that 1500-1800 people are going to be from Europe and US

and they will be around 40% of the server(Rest 60% CIA). So that means that 3.500-4.000 players are expected overall ?

What happened to 12.000 players of x25 and x10 server.

Any admin can tell us approximetly how many people do we expect ?

First of all, we have 3 box from start.

Expected online - unique is around 2500-3000, maybe more, can't say for sure.

I don't believe ppl are so dumb to believe there were 12.000 online.

It was x4 multiplier....

There won't be so much, it's imposible to serve such amount of people on source.

First of all, we have 3 box from start.

Expected online - unique is around 2500-3000, maybe more, can't say for sure.

There won't be so much, it's imposible to serve such amount of people on source.

But wasn't 9.000-12.000 online people on x25 Server?

I don't believe I remember so wrong.

Are you fucking seriously asking about population when the forum is already exploding? Damn your kind should have never made it according to Evolution.

Error 404 Brain not Found.

1) I don't know what cave you crawled out from, but the forum is dead compared even to dead MMOrpg Forums

2) Still what you say is irrelevant, Most people they post here are the people that was playing the Beta, and the Beta was pretty dead.

3) Grow up, and until then, let the big boys talk and you go back to the cave you crawled out from

4) Your low Intelligence is not an excuse to post retarded stuff on people threads, your negative ratings should have tought you that by now.

Thanks for proving who really should have never made it through Evolution.

Edit: Damn, I just saw that you are russian. If I knew that before , I wouldn't have bothered talking to you. Talking about evolution when your species are still back in the stone age.

Error 404 Brain not Found.

1) I don't know what cave you crawled out from, but the forum is dead compared even to dead MMOrpg Forums

2) Still what you say is irrelevant, Most people they post here are the people that was playing the Beta, and the Beta was pretty dead.

3) Grow up, and until then, let the big boys talk and you go back to the cave you crawled out from

4) Your low Intelligence is not an excuse to post retarded stuff on people threads, your negative ratings should have tought you that by now.

Thanks for proving who really should have never made it through Evolution.

Edit: Damn, I just saw that you are russian. If I knew that before , I wouldn't have bothered talking to you. Talking about evolution when your species are still back in the stone age.

Wow nothing you say makes any sense, it's insane, you even think I'm Russian for no reason at all, please kill yourself.

Wow nothing you say makes any sense, it's insane, you even think I'm Russian for no reason at all, please kill yourself.

Nah your communication skills are just bad, you are russian after all.

And you are also buthurt because truth hurts, but hey, you are russian after all.

That was the last message you see of me, I already destroyed enough brain cells talking with a Russian Low-Life weeboo. Good luck with your sad life.

Nah your communication skills are just bad, you are russian after all.

And you are also buthurt because truth hurts, but hey, you are russian after all.

That was the last message you see of me, I already destroyed enough brain cells talking with a Russian Low-Life weeboo. Good luck with your sad life.

I have yet to hear a shred of truth from your idiotic self, luckyly I dont have to meet you ingame since you will never leave the newbie areas. ;)

hey hey lol

do a count by IP adress ... forgot boxes...

Seriously...

got 12k of players and 9k boxes... delete server right now...

3k of players will be more fun, anyway, and will keep the server alive for a long moment and will be very ballanced.

Stop asking for number of players, do not expect to have 12k players without boxes.

imo, think arround 4k real players, but i dont know.

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Its like next:

1 solo player going to play for mage.

He create SE and PP for support of his main character.

Dwarf for doing ammunition.

2-3 offline trade's windows for trading.

So, we have 1 realmen and +6 to online of the server.

Take yours model, 4000+ realplayers will be 10+k windows at the moment.

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

12k online would be double the retail cap, so go figure. Lineage 2 map is so limited so 3000 players are enough to fill evrey town and zone but during the past years with all the fake counters people cannot tell the difference between 2000 or 15 000 anyway.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...