Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear administration, do not use English language if you are not able to do it properly , I beg you. Lots of mistakes that show ur ignorance and unprofessionalism. You had better use ur native language instead of English. Thx

Dear administration, do not use English language if you are not able to do it properly , I beg you. Lots of mistakes that show ur ignorance and unprofessionalism. You had better use ur native language instead of English. Thx

I totally agree with you! +5

Ok than , use google translater to translate russian. Hope u will enjoy u'r new esperience.

u must be that dumb as well. I meant that adms could hire people who know the language properly if they want to be a top server, that's all.

u must be that dumb as well. I meant that adms could hire people who know the language properly if they want to be a top server, that's all.

top international server *fxd

p.s. agreed with topic starter

Тот самый Скример!

I am really happy that they are trying it could always been 100% Russian, I rather be able to communicate to the administrators trough a lingua franca than using a guy who speaks Russian and even worse English as a translator.

Going to a L2 private server and expecting professionalism shows your ignorance.

I am really happy that they are trying it could always been 100% Russian, I rather be able to communicate to the administrators trough a lingua franca than using a guy who speaks Russian and even worse English as a translator.

Going to a L2 private server and expecting professionalism shows your ignorance.

so, you think that dumb adms is a good thing for the future of the server?I feel sorry about you, you cant even stick to the point and talk about "Russian" language...How the fuck does it relevant in this topic?

People think that behaving like an arrogant fvck is not important, especially during the ddos attack. Peace, douchebag.

ye, I see, ignorant people will support ignorance for sure. You had better face the music, kid

God lord, what an asshole. Do you really think that anyone care about what you are saying?

You are just a bit disappointed that no one mentioned such an "English speaker" like you...

W/e life is hard, grammar nazis died in 2008, deal with that.

God lord, what an asshole. Do you really think that anyone care about what you are saying?

You are just a bit disappointed that no one mentioned such an "English speaker" like you...

W/e life is hard, grammar nazis died in 2008, deal with that.

you almost hurt me, but failed\ Such people like you will never understand that.

• 1 месяц спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...