Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Show us the problem that occur?

I go here to create an account

http://l2e-global.com/reg

and i fill out all the information correctly and complete and when i click REGISTER nothing happens

You enter captcha?

You see any mistakes?

What is login name you are trying to register?

i entered the captcha perfectly

i click register and nothing happens

doesnt tell me somethings wrong or anything just sits there doesnt even load

i made my accounts now but i made them through the 10x link on the bottom

I tried testing if still works for me .. I created another account with first try. Everything works fine. As you can see in this prscrn http://prntscr.com/atnc8c. The problem must be in your conection. If your problem insist you can message me to create an account for you. Then you can change password. Or find a friend who can register and tell him to register for you.

• 2 недели спустя...

Since I can't make a new thread I post here. I'm a new player but I can't make an account. I've entered the "captcha" like 50 times already but it always says "invalid code from the image"....What to do? I've tried it in Chrome, Firefox, IE and Avast SafeZone.

I've got every time "undefined" any solutions to this? Or I just need desperately wait for the web to be fixed? :D I assure you that I entered catcha,but when I click "register" I get this error and catcha disappears.

blabla.thumb.jpg.af2f4a2f0b6ebbe17d5ab2e3cdbc14ba.jpg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...