Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Yeah , how you explain the fact that some people hit 75+ level and start to do sub quest on the 2nd-3rd day ?

prob i can guess your answer : Premium so boost exp + Good farmers/exp players !

pff

1. We make premium 30%, not 50%

2. We make Runes 10%, not 25%

3. How? I suppose they was more lucky, and probably control their pack. We understood, that it almost impossible to get those without soft. But i saw a lot of miracle with Russian players.

1. We make premium 30%, not 50%

2. We make Runes 10%, not 25%

3. How? I suppose they was more lucky, and probably control their pack. We understood, that it almost impossible to get those without soft. But i saw a lot of miracle with Russian players.

guess this miracle is when they are sleeping BUT their chars keep farming [idk how] you are sleeping too ! yeah that's a "MIRACLE"

I do recomend you to end it.

1. You sign the rules, when you make registration.

2. We always make video, before ban someone, exactly for situatuion, when so smart person as you, write massage to g2a company about PP refund.

Yes based on your own rules you do not show people proof that they were violating rules, but if people think that you banned/jailed for no reason since they weren't shown any proof they are free to open PayPal dispute and refund money.

So tell me speaking in general, customers can't refund their money if they were denied to receive digital goods without any proof? It's no brainer if people have common sense to refund your money from people who ban you without any proof. Administration can say whatever proof they got, but if victim is not shown any proof, then the customer is more than welcome to refund his money.

If you have any questions, please contact the support via your control panel. Unfortunately, nobody can help you on the forum about this. If you’ll have any complaint about the speed of the support work, please write personal message to FrauFrau.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...