Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Nalber

Jail without using any boot?

Рекомендованные сообщения

last night was me and another friend it in valley of saints leveling and trying to drop recipe dc glove of nowhere the char began teleports from side to side about 6 times and nothing was the whole party to jail, I wonder why it took me to jail and the adm will take the gaol of chars?

Seems like bot-hunting team was testing you by checking your characters' reactions to ingame errors. Unfrtunatelly they chose glitches which, in my opinion, was not the best method. I imagine that they teleported your character from side to side to see how it/you will react and maybe, as any other player would (including me) you took them as simple terrain warps players get every now and then while playing and simply running, where character tends to skip an area and then stands in place or goes in wrong direction, which has to be quickly corrected. Whether or not you were using a bot, most likely you won't get your ban lifted unsless you pay real money for that. That's the server's policy :/ Imo it's hideous but what can we do?

There are many people in this server and the bot-hunt team seems to have complete authority over themselves, without anyone checking and justifying their actions, as hardly anyone would care about single players who are now forced to give some money to the server.

unfortunately the option I chose was leaving the server with my clan and awaits launch some good low rate server, because I will not pay 150 donate to take 5 chars of jail and he was not wearing boot :(

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...