Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
linkoyn

Jailed while lvling just a sec ago

Рекомендованные сообщения

Find out.

In your party was bots, and probably 1-2 people (can't say for sure), who look into game.

According to this rules:

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/automatization-of-game-process-is-it-legal.738/

You got in jail.

We understood how it works, and we know it's almost impossible to play in 2016 without soft, but we sent you in jail for reason.

10 minutes we look how you farming.

Telling us - you didn't use anything, is making us fools/

What i could suggest, is write about this issue to support in Control Panel, they will tell - what to do next.

Excuse us, for watching the server.

I wont be here writing if i didnt know how we farmed, we are 5 ppl in skype speaking all the time, we nearly died 2 times, derelict got tped once and i assume that was you checking us but if u dont know u get tped back many areas while walking, then his buffs got removed and we assumed thats mob cancel now i think that was u as well.

I think just by looking at our party settup u can tell that we couldnt bot even if we wanted to our party consisted of OL/ WC(boxed) / BD/ low lvl destroyer / 2x daggers / warlord/ warlock and a bishop, we were in the biggest loa room barely surviving didnt even farm more than 1.5h, i seriously dont understand how this ban can be reasonable or justified.

I still cant believe this, how can someone obeserving us lvling can actually condemn us for using 3rd party programs, when we survived only because we had OL rooting and warlord stunning the mobs, ive posted screenshot where u can clearly see active chat, the bishop was 0 mana and he needed 1% we were about to wipe, and yes im spamming because im furious, after all i believe this jail is unjustified.

Not to mention the timing of this "jail" now we cant even get clan hall, u can even see our clan chat discussion about clan hall, im sorry to say but this looks like nothing more than a way to stop us from getting clan hall, and i dont accuse gms for doing this on purpose but when u have done nothing at all other than play the game and u still get banned for it, a day before clan hall bids when we are active and not using any "soft" it just looks like a very selective jailing.

I totally agree, Just a day before the Clan Halls,There is not any Other possible reason for that,I don't get the investigating part as well,I said I want to participate,but the only thing done was sent an automatic response with no explaination.

Well i did what you told me to - make a ticket . The respond i got was auto reply and i didnt actually got an answer to my qestion . I am not in a mood to sleep but im still jailed and without answers but unfortunately i cant play . Whats the next step ?

I have no clue how can i actually provide proof for not using any "soft", making 2 topics in less than 30 seconds of the jail, our chat, and our settup/ struggle with the zone we were in should provide sufficient enough proof that we were active.On the screenshots below u can see our chat, we were talking on both party / and clan chat.

The biggest issue is that this is happening 1 day before the clan hall bids, we have no information as to why are we really in jail, how long is this going to last or is it even possible to get out of here, all those questions unanswered and of utmost importance for us.

Shot00037.thumb.jpg.fb6f65ead89d22c0dfd9b6c96101a2f1.jpg

Shot00038.thumb.jpg.7814bcad7c0f8464e57917ae1e271097.jpg

Shot00039.thumb.jpg.b76c3a5abb1047e787c42f9d27e3b0fc.jpg

Shot00040.thumb.jpg.d0eb067aab3708b9b0f773cdf11411c8.jpg

Based on the situation we had i think u need more adequate way of spotting 3rd party program users, because the only thing i can think of that happend was

derelict gets his buffs removed while WC (dualbox) is dead (i think it got tped because it was on follow and all of a sudden it died in the middle of the room) > we get WC up > do full rebuff > few mins later in jail

So i assume derelict got his buffs removed from gm, in a zone where mobs have cancel skill, we are in skype and he asks for rebuff assuming mob cancelled him and get banned based on that rebuff ?

Nearly 7am, 5 of us are still on since nearly 4hours after this ridiculous situation and all we want to know is what is the main cause of this, how will this be resolved or when will we be able to play ?

We will try to get some sleep now, we hope this gets resolved asap.

Find out.

In your party was bots, and probably 1-2 people (can't say for sure), who look into game.

According to this rules:

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/automatization-of-game-process-is-it-legal.738/

You got in jail.

We understood how it works, and we know it's almost impossible to play in 2016 without soft, but we sent you in jail for reason.

10 minutes we look how you farming.

Telling us - you didn't use anything, is making us fools/

What i could suggest, is write about this issue to support in Control Panel, they will tell - what to do next.

Excuse us, for watching the server.

Can you explain then logic to ban and jail all people when you state that 1-2 was bots? For example I was random in that party and have no idea if they are using any software or not. But now can't level up because you decided that is better to ban all party instead of those 1-2 people who are violating the rules.

Woke up and still in jail, still no reason to be in it and still noone answering what exactly is happening or when is this going to end.

Hours before clan hall bid all of us jailed on grounds that we were BOTS ?! if i knew there was good enough reason for this, i wouldnt bother to lose any sleep over this.

Made ticket and received automated response, idk what to do next...

Woke up and still in jail, still no reason to be in it and still noone answering what exactly is happening or when is this going to end.

Hours before clan hall bid all of us jailed on grounds that we were BOTS ?! if i knew there was good enough reason for this, i wouldnt bother to lose any sleep over this.

Made ticket and received automated response, idk what to do next...

Check cabinet at site

Momento mortis

Good day, dear user. You account has been banned due to project rules violation "User’s obligations" 2.2: d)Use 3rd party software for analysing information about server’s work, any gaming imitation software such as in-game bot, any clickers (even official mouse software, for e.g. logitech) etc. or other programs for interefering to the game process. e) Play at the same party with player who uses 3rd party software. If you want to help us in our investigation then provide all information related to the violation "User’s obligations" If you provide false information you will violat Point 2.6: "User is obliged not to provide false data to other user or administration while submiting application to support department or cooperation in investigation like informant etc." Such actions decrease your chance to continue playing. You can learn more about project rules here:http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/project-rules.521/ Rules and Violations of the Project. Thank you for addressing to our support department. Faithfully E-Global & Valhalla-age Team.

This is what i got lestad, understand this, there was no rule violation i have provided as much information as i could, but being instantly jailed didnt help much cuz none of us is streaming.

I simply dont accept this as a fair "ban" and i think anyone could tell that our party wasnt automated just by looking at our settup lvls (only 3 ppl above 60) and zone we were in, unless ofc theres a bot that plays better than players to keep them alive.

I went to sleep jailed / with no explanation why / auto reply ticket with no answer . I woke up - still jailed/still no eplanation / still problem not solved . So i will be still waiting for further instructions on how to fix mine ( and the other ppl like me ) problem .

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...