Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I feel very reluctant about playing on this server given that people who get caught botting have 2 chances to get their character back by paying a certain amount to the admins. Why not just permaban them instantly? This policy will just promote banning people at the smallest suspicion because the more people you ban the more money the admins will make. This is very dangerous in my opinion. I am sure a lot of actual botters have been banned for sure but I bet there's also some people who have been banned unjustly and had to even start a new account or pay unjustly whatever the admins decide.

I feel very reluctant about playing on this server given that people who get caught botting have 2 chances to get their character back by paying a certain amount to the admins. Why not just permaban them instantly? This policy will just promote banning people at the smallest suspicion because the more people you ban the more money the admins will make. This is very dangerous in my opinion. I am sure a lot of actual botters have been banned for sure but I bet there's also some people who have been banned unjustly and had to even start a new account or pay unjustly whatever the admins decide.

Check statistic. only 10-15% payed for unban

10-15% payed to get unbanned? What are you trying to say here? I'm not sure what your point is.

I want to said, what this thread - stupid idea.

Did you pay to get your character back? If so, how much did they charge you?

I dont use anything illegal

English please. Thanks for trying though.

Also, I was asking Swxas if he payed back for his character since he said he got banned, not you. But when you say "I don't use anything ilegal" just shows how naive you are by thinking you are immune to being unjustly banned with this policy in place. GL.

yeah, many people use illegal programs and bots, yesteday i found bot write to admins but i dont get any answer. i made and video from game how people use bot.

Good job. For this hard work, soon you get 10 varnishes.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...