Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

second ban x2 = ~200 euro

Third ban permanent moar than 1000 euro mabe. You can make ez money in irl if you are not in school for pay for unban here,ez life,peace.

19 DF 32 D8 42 00 00 00 00

Since everything I post gets deleted... here's to hoping it doesn't this time.

you guys are bad let me explain it to you,first of all your position as archer party sucks u have no ma no position u just rush like braindead kids and die,imagine if u didnt have xside on your side you would be dead 24/7. make archer party get 2-3 adrenaline bots then farm all day stakato get dbs,tts and shoot robes, u are lucky u reached 79 lvl without getting banned more than 2 times lol and yet u complain about corrupted server because 1 guy posted a char 75 lvl that got transfered from other account. this is the only server that bans all the bots without exceptions if u cant handle playing without bot then go to your java servers or l2mid lmao.

you guys are bad let me explain it to you,first of all your position as archer party sucks u have no ma no position u just rush like braindead kids and die,imagine if u didnt have xside on your side you would be dead 24/7. make archer party get 2-3 adrenaline bots then farm all day stakato get dbs,tts and shoot robes, u are lucky u reached 79 lvl without getting banned more than 2 times lol and yet u complain about corrupted server because 1 guy posted a char 75 lvl that got transfered from other account. this is the only server that bans all the bots without exceptions if u cant handle playing without bot then go to your java servers or l2mid lmao.

How much they pay to you? Or u just second acc by one of adms?

How much they pay to you? Or u just second acc by one of adms?

You're too attached to your friends (xside) and you do not see the obvious. Dude described upon all your problems, but you have blurred vision and you do not see the facts.

You're too attached to your friends (xside) and you do not see the obvious. Dude described upon all your problems, but you have blurred vision and you do not see the facts.

Otjebis, idi risovki prosi dalwe

какие факты, петух ты нулевый?

Unlike you random shitter, we have a 15 person party and run shifts so we could 24/7 the first week. Rush like brain dead kids? I don't recall dying that often if at all in some fights. Fighting against a GM clan that makes level 10 augments at level 74, yeah the proof is there. I neve rplayed on l2mid or any java servers, if you want we can 9v9 if you even have a party lol.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...