Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello guys.I want to share this,because this is not right for anyone.I was spoiling to beast farm and suddenly i decided to soe and go to town to craft.I did not use any illegal program and i was teleported to jail!!!! i though it was a mistaken tp from gm.I was farming with my wc and my bd.spoil and macro /target (spoilers name) /assist.28 inches screen is very wide and i can easily play with small windows.But because i have never made a donation to the server,gm's decide to ban me and they dont even listen what im saying.Plus the internet cafe witch im playing from has locked pc's for malware and other 3rd party software.I had crafted 2 days ago bw and doom armor so it was a good opportunity for gm's to kick me to jail and ban me without any reason.I have spend too many hours in this server and they treat to me like that...So the conclusion is that you MUST DONATE if you dont want your character to get banned. Im playing from melbourne and i have some lags and gms didnt even asked me to check my ip... Lets listen demona now what is gonna say.If im wrong i ll admit it and i will search another server.But not like that..............

Hello guys.I want to share this,because this is not right for anyone.I was spoiling to beast farm and suddenly i decided to soe and go to town to craft.I did not use any illegal program and i was teleported to jail!!!! i though it was a mistaken tp from gm.I was farming with my wc and my bd.spoil and macro /target (spoilers name) /assist.28 inches screen is very wide and i can easily play with small windows.But because i have never made a donation to the server,gm's decide to ban me and they dont even listen what im saying.Plus the internet cafe witch im playing from has locked pc's for malware and other 3rd party software.I had crafted 2 days ago bw and doom armor so it was a good opportunity for gm's to kick me to jail and ban me without any reason.I have spend too many hours in this server and they treat to me like that...So the conclusion is that you MUST DONATE if you dont want your character to get banned. Im playing from melbourne and i have some lags and gms didnt even asked me to check my ip... Lets listen demona now what is gonna say.If im wrong i ll admit it and i will search another server.But not like that..............

First of all, Ice, please, when you create a petition, think of your real innocence.

We didn't ban users, which didn't brake any Rules of project.

Second od all, if you were banned, you should wrote a ticket to support center:

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/support-team.35/

I didnt use 3rd pt program.i spoke with support and they want evidence that I wasn't boting.what evid i need to provide?i play l2 for fun and im not recording my games lol.just link the video here and let people judge if i was boting or not.everyone knows how the lags and boting looks like

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...