Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Yoshiro

Plains of Lizardman (CBP 24/7 bot)

Рекомендованные сообщения

One owner has four bots at Plains of Lizardmen. He is spoiling all the CBP here, 24/7. Please take note!

Nicks - doica, fredi, akepas, overpoa.

Please do something, cause for us the regular players to spoil these mobs is impossible! He is ALWAYS here, u can check that he changes target if u target his mob, also if you message him he would answer you with all 4 chars in a row!!!

I submitted a ticket, but there are NO results at all!

The only response I am getting from admins is - Nulling my ticket.

Are you helping those bots? Lol? Trying to close your eyes about it?

LOL @ ADMINISTRATION - 3 TICKETS SUBMITTED - 3 ARE NULLED, WTF? ARE THESE BOTS SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS OR WUT?

The only response I am getting from admins is - Nulling my ticket.

Are you helping those bots? Lol? Trying to close your eyes about it?

I reported 2 bots and i got the same answer, they dont care to ban low lvl characters because no one is gonna pay cash (2 Euros) to take them out of jail. this is a busines

Serious servers used to ban IP, now they just put characters on jail and suck your money to unjail them

No men, its for my reason its adm start ban like that people leave and any wanna play server 7x empty. And Change IP its so easy.

Characters were banned. The reward for them will be given by the turn. As for about tickets – they don’t become closed, it is a mistake of status displaying, we will fix it soon. Thank you for your care, you make our server cleaner.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...