Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Yoshiro

Entelechy (International Clan)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello fellow friends, due to the inactivity of our current leader, I took the leadership and I am looking to revive our clan. We will have a few new rules from now on, which you will be explained to you at the moment you join our clan.

We are looking for team-play and loyal players which are willing to stay tight even in hard times.

Our requirements are:

Play time: No minimum/maximum play time required.

Play style: We use the old L2 Clan style.However, we allow CP's if they are willing to join.

Nationality: We accept players of any nationality, but ONLY ENGLISH is allowed in clan chat.

Class requirements: Any classes are welcome.

Level requirements: 50+

What you should know about us:

Clan leader: Kisarazu

Clan level:7

Clan Hall: Goddard.

Clan Skills: ALL Available for our current clan level.

Clan Wars: We have NO WARS (yet).

Alliance: No alliance (yet)

Each Sunday we will dismiss anyone who has not been active in the past few days without sending a notice to the clan leader.

If you want to join us:

"Kisarazu - ingame

totev_erep - skype

or

You can send me a message at forum.

Regards, Kisarazu.

Hello fellow friends, due to the inactivity of our current leader, I took the leadership and I am looking to revive our clan. We will have a few new rules from now on, which you will be explained to you at the moment you join our clan.

We are looking for team-play and loyal players which are willing to stay tight even in hard times.

Our requirements are:

Play time: No minimum/maximum play time required.

Play style: We use the old L2 Clan style.However, we allow CP's if they are willing to join.

Nationality: We accept players of any nationality, but ONLY ENGLISH is allowed in clan chat.

Class requirements: Any classes are welcome.

Level requirements: 50+

What you should know about us:

Clan leader: Kisarazu

Clan level:7

Clan Hall: Goddard.

Clan Skills: ALL Available for our current clan level.

Clan Wars: We have NO WARS (yet).

Alliance: No alliance (yet)

Each Sunday we will dismiss anyone who has not been active in the past few days without sending a notice to the clan leader.

If you want to join us:

"Kisarazu - ingame

totev_erep - skype

or

You can send me a message at forum.

Regards, Kisarazu.

How are your? :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...