Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

interlude_x25b5f78.png

Collect letters from the monsters to spell out the words: NCSOFT, CHRONICLE, and LINEAGE II. If you bring these letters to the Event Manager in the villages, you will have a chance to win great L2 Day prizes!

Event will be held from May,28 to June,11

The drop of event items will be from May,28 to June,4

NPC will take the words for the exchange to June 11

For each collected word you will get one of the items below:

752aeuG5GbK20O.png

• Ring of Ant Queen (1)
  • Ring of Core (1)
  • Scroll: Enchant Weapon: A Grade (1)
  • Scroll: Enchant Weapon: B Grade (2)
  • Blessed Scroll of Resurrection (3)
  • Blessed Scroll of Escape (3)
  • Scrolls of Buff - L2Day (3)

dp27Eu0X0NKr7n.png

• Ring of Ant Queen (1)
  • Ring of Core (1)
  • Scroll: Enchant Weapon: B Grade (2)
  • Scroll: Enchant Weapon: C Grade (3)
  • Blessed Scroll of Resurrection (2)
  • Blessed Scroll of Escape (2)
  • Scrolls of Buff - L2Day (2)

812Mxu4E4kXmJL.png

• Ring of Ant Queen (1)
  • Ring of Core (1)
  • Scroll: Enchant Weapon: C Grade (3)
  • Scroll: Enchant Weapon: D Grade (4)
  • Blessed Scroll of Resurrection (1)
  • Blessed Scroll of Escape (1)
  • Scrolls of Buff - L2Day (1)

cause it is obvious they wanna make the server different than normal low rate servers and trying to add some fun and targets ingame... +1 for this l2 day event from me..

BUT this time please DO ADD the epic jewls NOT like the Wheel game in CP that we spend a lot and we get nothing from 3 epic jewls and that makes me sure that you just add them as an image and NOT as a chance to get them...

chance of each item? i mean pff chance of core or ant queen?

Who would tell you? =)

You are going to close the server soon, why so much event follow one by one?

Are you fu**ing kidding us?

We invest so much time and money in that server, and all i see:

"Are you going to close it?" / "There too much bots" / "Why do you bun us, we didn't make any RMT?" / "No, No, i swear to GOD, there was no soft at ALL" / "PEOPLE THERE GM SIDE PLAYING ALL OVER THE SERVER:deIlluminati:".

Be a little thankful, it's pretty obvious that we work to make it more fun for our community.

cause it is obvious they wanna make the server different than normal low rate servers and trying to add some fun and targets ingame... +1 for this l2 day event from me..

BUT this time please DO ADD the epic jewls NOT like the Wheel game in CP that we spend a lot and we get nothing from 3 epic jewls and that makes me sure that you just add them as an image and NOT as a chance to get them...

Thank you, there exist chance in Wheel, actually, if you must know, there already was taken 3 Core, 2 Zaken, 4 Orphen.

Demonas, why don't you reveal the chance for each item? I'm really curious whats the answer to my question.. hope its not "cause if people see the chance's nobody will even bother with this event". Events are fun, but there is nothing wrong with us knowing the chances.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...