Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Jdd1

Barakiel - The Nightmare.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Posting this in hopes we can get a change made to this boss. I'm sure everyone who has experienced this beautiful quest on this server feels the same and, if not, you will when you get to it. It's pretty much impossible for people to get this done if you are not a part of the 2 huge alliances currently controlling this server. Even if you are I've seen both sides backstab their own just to get this quest done.

This boss is a shit-show currently and, without changing the quest, the simplest thing you can do is shorten its spawn window from 8hrs just like you did with baium. Currently it's a bottleneck for hundreds of characters and only 9 have the potential to get it when it's killed. Any other solutions I'm sure the GM's will listen to as they seem to be open to changes.

Im also trying for barakiel for a while now, but i think he should remain as it is.

Things are easy enough as it is, eventually everyone will get barakiel too, doing anything to make it easier would just shorten that process, and anything that makes the server even more easier > shortens the life span of it.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...