Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

hes streaming and hes using every possible exploit.he had 999999+ karma i killed him twice and he dropped nothing,2nd hes using wallhacking,3rd hes pking low level people,i dont know if thats not breaking the rules then i dont know what is,are u gonna do something about it?best regards

we killed them several times and they didn't drop anything, oh w8 they droped soul ore and arrows S. Today i pk'ed some1 at barakiel and that was my 8th pk and i droped pl boots, so wtf is with them ???????????????????????

we killed them several times and they didn't drop anything, oh w8 they droped soul ore and arrows S. Today i pk'ed some1 at barakiel and that was my 8th pk and i droped pl boots, so wtf is with them ???????????????????????

obviously exploits/they have also 3 minute d/s in some occasions,java server....

The low lvl pk must stop, countless ppl quit because of this.

Few days ago one clan got deleted because they had isis flag crest, but theres 0 reprecussions for ppl that make senseless pk in low lvl zones, achieving nothing more than making ppl quit and killing the server slowly.

Что за бредовая тема. (в крации о теме)

-Убили "PK" он не посыпался, значит он читер,багер,софтер.

-Убили "PK" он посыпался, значит все хорошо.

Иностранцы с головой дружат, хоть немного серого вещества присутствует?

Жду дизлайка.

1bb6338fbe73.jpg

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...