Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Оо да даун при виде ф9 консты неафекашной жмет бсое даап некто убить не может )))

У тебя ручки дрожат :D

Великий таджик PutinPK все сидит потный с жирными сиськами и клипает мувики чтобы на него обратили внимание ))))

Вчера всех унизил, азазаза

Чет мы как стояли в фоге так и стоим,за то слышим в хч фог нагнут )) ах да я же забыл ты если больше 2х человек живых в пати то ты сразу б сое делаешь ))

Rich boy is hawing fun (Full rb juve after a month and a half not even in top clan?)

One lvl 80 vs ~lvl 66 pary of ~7 people, 4 bots, 3 real ppl. ( i think)

Hero skills, heavy edited youtube clip ( why cut out the hp /buff bar when 4-5 ppl hit you like a raid bosss?)

Heroic Miracle is a 30 second UD with no selfroot, you can kill any non hero with that. Ultimate evasion and cp potions wouldn't tank 7 people using skills - fact.

Edit: BD hero - lol, Deflect Arrow? *faceplm*

Nice kills, now you can bsoe.

I'll leave this here till mods close this theme to:

we killed them several times and they didn't drop anything, oh w8 they droped soul ore and arrows S. Today i pk'ed some1 at barakiel and that was my 8th pk and i droped pl boots, so wtf is with them ???????????????????????

1st rule for pk players, haw almost full inventory (95% slots full, not weight) and don't pick up anything while pk'ing. If killed you will drop some items (depends on how much pk points you haw) at 1/80 or 1/100 chance.

Fun fact: if you kill someone with full inventory they will drop stuff even without karma.

Low lvl pk: i do understand the need for pk'ing bots, or fighting for a good hunting spot or raidboss but going on pk runs till you get bored, or someone actually comes hunt you just so you could bsoe from a fair fight (you newer show that "shameful" part on youtube guys xD) is only for the really "rich boys".

Side note: mele acuracity against mobs works till its +3~4 lvl higher than your lvl, so hiting a pk player that is 10-20 lvl higher than your lvl is prety much useless (you will miss A LOT of hits). Mages do hit all the time, but each level difference adds 1.2543% reduction to damage done to a higher lvl target ( for mele to).

That's russian playerbase.

Till i get "rich" as those pkers ill go pk to, why not :) It's part of the game.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...