Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
orcclassic

Your message contains prohibited phrase!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

Seriously, please do something about it. Almost always when I want to type a long sentence is deleted and i get this notification. It is very annoying. Especially when typing every word alone does not get "chatban".

This is a game only for adults so there should be no forbidden words. Very often when I speak with someone in my native language, normal word are detected as a prohibited.

Spambots who sales Adena can handle it anyway. Everyday I can paste 10-20 such screenshots proposed purchase. But when I want to get along exchanging equipment with someone, or sell something in the game, my text is still deleted.

VERY PLEASE DELETE THE PROHIBITED WORDS.

Best regards

Giran trader

Hello

Seriously, please do something about it. Almost always when I want to type a long sentence is deleted and i get this notification. It is very annoying. Especially when typing every word alone does not get "chatban".

This is a game only for adults so there should be no forbidden words. Very often when I speak with someone in my native language, normal word are detected as a prohibited.

Spambots who sales Adena can handle it anyway. Everyday I can paste 10-20 such screenshots proposed purchase. But when I want to get along exchanging equipment with someone, or sell something in the game, my text is still deleted.

VERY PLEASE DELETE THE PROHIBITED WORDS.

Best regards

Giran trader

Hi!

Which words are prohibited in chat for you?

Maybe there is a bag we don't know, because we have no forbidden words in general.

Thank you for answer

100x agree.

Sometimes even random words get banned. Once i treyed writting a common 4 word sentance and it got prohibited every time. the words were completly SAFE.

Eighter you have over-crowded your filters ,or some of your modders are playing a twisted trick on you+us.

I am currently playing with another system folder installed ,and its working out much better. Your system folder sux.

100x agree.

Sometimes even random words get banned. Once i treyed writting a common 4 word sentance and it got prohibited every time. the words were completly SAFE.

Eighter you have over-crowded your filters ,or some of your modders are playing a twisted trick on you+us.

I am currently playing with another system folder installed ,and its working out much better. Your system folder sux.

Which system folder you use?

Custom?

Quick example.

http://i.imgur.com/0vUlgLm.jpg?1

My conversation with friend in Polish. "Kupilem dzis BW set za 65kk. Gosc chcial wiecej ale utargowalem. It means that I bought bw set, guy wanted more but I bargained. As u see on screenshot when I write this line by line its ok but when I want to write this in one sentence I get prohibited phrase notificatnion.

Hi!

Which words are prohibited in chat for you?

Maybe there is a bag we don't know, because we have no forbidden words in general.

Thank you for answer

So? Will you check this? I gave you 1 example but there is much more.

This is a seriously frustrating problem.

People dont play L2 to bot non stop... we also like to chat !!

Are you going to stop this stuppid word baning ? TOTAL RANDOM words get banned.

Just remove Chat prohibition for texts...leave it for text like skype or whatever... but dont filter reguar words ..

its annoying ,and the feeling of not being able to say something gives me the impression of a communist atmosphere.

A system with highlighter criticals and clearer display of chat. A friend that plays here gave it to me. I can ask him if its ok to post it here for everyone.

Yes, please

This is a seriously frustrating problem.

People dont play L2 to bot non stop... we also like to chat !!

Are you going to stop this stuppid word baning ? TOTAL RANDOM words get banned.

Just remove Chat prohibition for texts...leave it for text like skype or whatever... but dont filter reguar words ..

its annoying ,and the feeling of not being able to say something gives me the impression of a communist atmosphere.

Communist :D

Yes, we will, i wrote to our dev search the words, which proh. right now, but i guess you get also problem due to fast massage.

yea this is really crappy,u can't write words like "new" or random words... I tried to write something to ppl in party,trying to figure which words are banned,after I realised I`m wasting my time cuz gms are literally retarded baning such common words on this game,so I gave up,infinite boxes are allowed anyways,so just make everything u need,and enjoy solo game no chat.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...