Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

hello GMs , i just wanted to ask if there is any chance you could take in mind the idea to customize the interlude server by adding the shortcut keybinding system...i think that all the community will enjoy a customization like this because will make the game smoother and more enjoyable to play...i already played years ago on an interlude server but they customuzed it with the keybinding system, just because it should be done imho XD just take in consideration my request, because the game is umplayable like this for most of the classes who arent archers or titans XD thanks for your time

i just can't imagin how an OL could play smoothly with all his AoE debuff and active skills, or even an healer, how can he give proper support to a pt of 9?? really guys, this is unreal XD

well, is the basic system in wich in L2 or other games u can give a certain hotkey another button . . . for example(i think in gracia there is as default stuff) i can bind E button of my keyboard and then i can put a skill there so i can just press E to use that skill . . . is basis stuff in L2 i didn't remeber that in interlude this was not implemented yet because in other interlude server in wich i played , i could actually key bind skills to different hotkey other than the typical 1 to 9...and i know u want to run a gracia final server, there u can find this for sure

Thank you for the idea.

We coudn't realize it, because we have a PTS (C ++ code), and we can not make these changes, in contrast to the emulator, which are written in Java Script

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...