Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Just wanted to say Hello!

Theres seems to be much hype about this server so I hope we all have a nice time :D

also Im hoping the donations wont include full gear etc, that would ruin everything QQ, Aka heavy p2w at start, I could understand that somewhere far in future but not in first year or so.

Just wanted to say Hello!

Theres seems to be much hype about this server so I hope we all have a nice time :D

also Im hoping the donations wont include full gear etc, that would ruin everything QQ, Aka heavy p2w at start, I could understand that somewhere far in future but not in first year or so.

Im pretty sure that no one in their mind would include gear in donate on a GF server, so I wouldn't worry about it. May have if it was some kind of HF server (A grade, B grade, upgrades for enchantment and MW), but in GF you break the game instantly almost when you add anything of the listed above since the chronicles themselves use all gear tiers in craft/drop. Although I personally hope they will include pets in the shop.

Been playing a bit on the interlude server, and there is no gear in donate shop, but there is wide range of enchants. If that was the case for the upcoming gf server, I would be fine with that, (If I had to choose, it seems like the lesser of the two evils lol) as enchants always had tricky prices, that would bring down the enchant prices.

Ofc spoilers would be sad, if there is descent source on gf. not sure.

Been playing a bit on the interlude server, and there is no gear in donate shop, but there is wide range of enchants. If that was the case for the upcoming gf server, I would be fine with that, (If I had to choose, it seems like the lesser of the two evils lol) as enchants always had tricky prices, that would bring down the enchant prices.

Ofc spoilers would be sad, if there is descent source on gf. not sure.

Not specifically

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...