Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
aYotech1

suggestion barakiel window

Рекомендованные сообщения

now i thought it was really interesting removing most of the 8h windows on those epic bosses.... but I'd suggest of making barakiels window 4 hours also... seeing as you moved it to 16 h +-8 , regular barakiel is always 12h +-8, so 20 hours.. with your 16 h +8h is 1 bara every 24 hours.. and nobody likes to camp barakiel every single day for 8 hours.. plus with the overflow of population you expect this server. that's just too little

so just a suggestion.. make barakiel 4h window instead of 8

make a high five barakiel quest and everyone will be happy killing mobs on valley of saints .... we will have more fun in other aspects of game like epics etc. Or just make a short respawn like 3 hours. With this kind situation game blocking peaople thats are not in some top clans.

make a high five barakiel quest and everyone will be happy killing mobs on valley of saints .... we will have more fun in other aspects of game like epics etc. Or just make a short respawn like 3 hours. With this kind situation game blocking peaople thats are not in some top clans.

This is one of the reasons why H5 is damn popular chronicle. H5 balance is all around Olympiad and since all people can get nobless done, olympiad is fun.

It is up to admins to decide do we need help solo/random players with nobless or not. But I will say one thing, if dominating clan takes over barakiel and will not let randoms get their noblesses, they will leave server eventually. I prefer giving a hand to randoms to have healthy online and competition in olympiad.

P.S> 8+4 best window for barakiel.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...