Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Гость dea2k

Big with Donations already...

Рекомендованные сообщения

C/B grade items. Really?

PA/Runes and Vitality restore items all together.

Even fking soul crystals?

Are you damn serious? You just destroyed your chance to have successful server simply with retarded donation list. Thank you god this project has competition so people have option to avoid server.

C/B grade items. Really?

PA/Runes and Vitality restore items all together.

Even fking soul crystals?

Are you damn serious? You just destroyed your chance to have successful server simply with retarded donation list.

C and B grade you can buy in Giran and Rune (C grade) and in Luxury shop (B grade).

Soul Crystal - till 10 lvl (include 10) - in Luxury shop too for C and B crystals.

C and B grade you can buy in Giran and Rune (C grade) and in Luxury shop (B grade).

Soul Crystal - till 10 lvl (include 10) - in Luxury shop too for C and B crystals.

you don't know what b items and soul crystals will be in store....

But you miss the point, Premium acc + runes + vitality items = Pay to fking WIN. When they have a chance to have a successful project, but prefers being greedy and milk every possible cent from people.

you don't know what b items and soul crystals will be in store....

But you miss the point, Premium acc + runes + vitality items = Pay to fking WIN. When they have a chance to have a successful project, but prefers being greedy and milk every possible cent from people.

Doom Heavy and crystals 11-12 are not disgraceful.

I agree with ur words about premium runes and vitality items... but local guys thinks that it is safe :DD

AOE on perma Vitality lvl 4 , then top B grade for subclass quest,then nobless in 1st week, then pvp on nobless 80+lvls vs 70+ community locking hb/gracia

remember that donation list will grow with time,

this is too much already before opening, abonding this ship,waste of time,

peace.

i get most these items are easy to get ingame but yes b grade shouldnt be included in donation and the rune and vit is too much too

spoil rune is ok since the spoil is low make those dworfs donate

i get most these items are easy to get ingame but yes b grade shouldnt be included in donation and the rune and vit is too much too

spoil rune is ok since the spoil is low make those dworfs donate

Agree totally. Just keep Premium account/spoil rune (give damn spoilers some love).

B grade items/soul crystals/vitality/exp runes must be removed.

чую магазин будет как у дефо :eek:

And that's not necessarily bad, defo donation list is top 1 in my personal ranking. Who wants to farm B,A grade anyway ? you are really busy with all the stuff in this chronicle already ( aq,zaken,barakiel,mss,xp twinks,spots,etc... ) like to farm also majestic recipes in WoA and shit , but that's just me :(

And that's not necessarily bad, defo donation list is top 1 in my personal ranking. Who wants to farm B,A grade anyway ? you are really busy with all the stuff in this chronicle already ( aq,zaken,barakiel,mss,xp twinks,spots,etc... ) like to farm also majestic recipes in WoA and shit , but that's just me :(

этот магазин зарезал кучу мест, где другие игроки(не топчики как вы конечно, у которых весь путь до дино расписан) могли бы сделать аденки

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...