Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
SplichO1

Constant party looking for active 8h+ play time players

Рекомендованные сообщения

As for setup we decided an Mage setup, at this moment we didn't determine who will be playing which class and its under discussion, we still got few slots and also if there are people interested to play with us as 10th member they are welcome.

As for setup we decided an Mage setup, at this moment we didn't determine who will be playing which class and its under discussion, we still got few slots and also if there are people interested to play with us as 10th member they are welcome.

GMT-6 interessted to join as 10th, due to big different timezone and as a 10th, mainly of my time will be spent on a Spoiler and spoiling for needs in the CP. P.v me.

-Can play anything needed as a 10th.

GMT-6 interessted to join as 10th, due to big different timezone and as a 10th, mainly of my time will be spent on a Spoiler and spoiling for needs in the CP. P.v me.

-Can play anything needed as a 10th.

Add me on skype: tzsplicho , we will discuss details there.

Looking for person that is interested in playing Sword Muse, the person has to like playing this class so we could avoid problems with boxing it later etc...we need stable guy that wont "emo quit" or be afk half of the play time.

Looking for person that is interested in playing Sword Muse, the person has to like playing this class so we could avoid problems with boxing it later etc...we need stable guy that wont "emo quit" or be afk half of the play time.

In case some of following classes suits you we can talk about adjusting and get you inside of our group:

Cardinal, Sword muse or Eva Saint

if you still looking i will play dd 8 years expierience lot of free time and can donate evythink in the shop xd

Add me on skype we can talk about it, but most of DD classes are already taken, but as I said at start of my topic, I wont tolerate people that join say they gonna be active and then not show up even for Beta.

i dont have skype and i rly dont like it ^_- if is it possible we can talk on teamspeak 3, if not that i will download this sh... xd, and tell me youre skype login (i searched for splicho and there was about 100 members with this nick)

i dont have skype and i rly dont like it ^_- if is it possible we can talk on teamspeak 3, if not that i will download this sh... xd, and tell me youre skype login (i searched for splicho and there was about 100 members with this nick)

tzsplicho (Lale) from Montenegro

ps.I am one and ONLY! :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...