Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
zkb

lvl 83 skillz and Olympiad Cycle

Рекомендованные сообщения

On 1 siege if u will be all time in siege zone without death and loosing time to go back again to siege zone u can make 2875 fame about for 1 siege and same for TW so it mean max 5750 fame every 2 weeks. First siege will be at 9th october :))) So good luck for those ppl that was couting to get 83 lvl FS on 1st november, maybe not even in December, gl everyone :)

On 1 siege if u will be all time in siege zone without death and loosing time to go back again to siege zone u can make 2875 fame about for 1 siege and same for TW so it mean max 5750 fame every 2 weeks. First siege will be at 9th october :))) So good luck for those ppl that was couting to get 83 lvl FS on 1st november, maybe not even in December, gl everyone :)

Have you heard about fortress sieges? Yep, it's small amount of fame but u can sit there since your clan has lvl 4 :)

GF server supposed to live longer than H5 because of how hard is to get Dynasty/Vesper compared to H5 getting Vorpal/Elegia. So people should stop bitching here and play how it is supposed, not jump from 1 project to other every month.

When server has xp boosts for donate and server olympiad is started right after launch, those xp boost becomes P2W boosts. Easy lvl = easy nobles = easy oly fights = easy points = easy money/items.

So once again stop bitching here.

Have you heard about fortress sieges? Yep, it's small amount of fame but u can sit there since your clan has lvl 4 :)

Rly low amout of Fame and you really think ppl will stay afk near fortress 1h for 200-300 fame instead of farming ?

Rly low amout of Fame and you really think ppl will stay afk near fortress 1h for 200-300 fame instead of farming ?

Well for 83 skills? Yes they will and while doing it they'll farm KE's with low char + GW, pretty common on GF imo.

Also it's 341 fame I think and there are festivals and clan hall sieges where u can make some fame too.

Zkb is this possible to have 26k fame In this time with actual siege date ? Just curious if for most of these ppl with tokens fame might be possible to obtain

ofc its possible , but when the server setup is correct , first sieges should be allways on the first reward weekend of the 7s and than evry other weekend of the reward period of the 7s, instead of that what we have here is evry major game aspect moved for 1 month + in october , reason ? well i guess probably they think that will make server last longer, is it gonna make server longer ? now thats questionable since the reasons why server stay alive are players and competitive sides with overall quality of server, maybe u didnt realise yet but current rates + premium acc + vitality items gets us more into midrate type of server so that event table for oly sieges etc doesnt realy falow the actual speed of server.

ofc its possible , but when the server setup is correct , first sieges should be allways on the first reward weekend of the 7s and than evry other weekend of the reward period of the 7s, instead of that what we have here is evry major game aspect moved for 1 month + in october , reason ? well i guess probably they think that will make server last longer, is it gonna make server longer ? now thats questionable since the reasons why server stay alive are players and competitive sides with overall quality of server, maybe u didnt realise yet but current rates + premium acc + vitality items gets us more into midrate type of server so that event table for oly sieges etc doesnt realy falow the actual speed of server.

when I said that current donate list is terrible on low rate server, no one of you agreed with me. Now you realize that I was right and changes are needed to be made with donation list (either vitality items or xp boost needs to be removed). Now you realized that donation list you have here is effecting gameplay so much that any change to make life easier for players makes it P2W.

when I said that current donate list is terrible on low rate server, no one of you agreed with me. Now you realize that I was right and changes are needed to be made with donation list (either vitality items or xp boost needs to be removed). Now you realized that donation list you have here is effecting gameplay so much that any change to make life easier for players makes it P2W.

sorry but i have no idea what you write and how is that relevant to me , i didnt realised anything now that i didnt know allready rofl, been playing this files since they leaked .

Well for 83 skills? Yes they will and while doing it they'll farm KE's with low char + GW, pretty common on GF imo.

Also it's 341 fame I think and there are festivals and clan hall sieges where u can make some fame too.

So you want to have in CP someone who is doing fort for weeks ? Ok bro that's enough.

So you want to have in CP someone who is doing fort for weeks ? Ok bro that's enough.

Well u think top parties won't be doing it while being 84 and waiting for end of olympiad to take 83 skills?

U can just have 1 person to log few pple for forts to make fame off the prime time.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...