Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
zkb

lvl 83 skillz and Olympiad Cycle

Рекомендованные сообщения

what about 83 lvl skillz books ? are they gonna be able to be obtained any other way than retail ? regarding that i think olympiad should be open since day 1 since server launch is on 10th wich leaves 20 days of olympiad before next olympiad cycle start , wich is more than enough also that way player can obtain their tokens needed to buy 83 skill book from the menager.

the way i see it now , where your first oly cycle starts on 1st of october ,most of the server population should only be able to buy their 83 book at the 1st of december or 80 days from launch , i find that quite out of balance.

/discuss

Hello!

Olympiad will be start only 1st of October, so 1st of 83th skills will be at 1st of November.

About enother way, if I know - no, only official.

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Hello!

Olympiad will be start only 1st of October, so 1st of 83th skills will be at 1st of November.

About enother way, if I know - no, only official.

1st of october if u have more than 55k tokens if i remember correctly , thats why i wrote for most of the players because most of the players will try get 9 matches and 22k tokens therefor they need 2 months of oly , considering that you couldnt get a hero hawkeye on that sh1ty interlude and how bad you played i would say you will need 2 months as well rofl .

But Olympiad will be start only at 1st of October, don't from start. So 1st heroes and Olympiad Tokens will be at November, read the concepcian of the server ;)

PS: Sorry for my bad english, Im from Ukraine, it so hard for life and education :D

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

is no problem , i know that it starts on 1st october bro, thats why i am pointing to this so maybe they change their mind otherwise 80% of server populaton wont stay long enough on the server to get to learn 83 skillz. also 20 days w/o oly is pretty fuking boring....

what about 83 lvl skillz books ? are they gonna be able to be obtained any other way than retail ? regarding that i think olympiad should be open since day 1 since server launch is on 10th wich leaves 20 days of olympiad before next olympiad cycle start , wich is more than enough also that way player can obtain their tokens needed to buy 83 skill book from the menager.

the way i see it now , where your first oly cycle starts on 1st of october ,most of the server population should only be able to buy their 83 book at the 1st of december or 80 days from launch , i find that quite out of balance.

/discuss

I see perfect balance here. Some 83 lvl skills are so game changing that getting it early means you getting huge advantage. Also If I am not wrong Epic mosnters drops books too. So where is a problem here? There isn't.

by donate ? or im wrong :P

3rd Profession books 50 E-Coin

• All books, except:
  • Ancient Spellbook: Flames of Invincibility
  • Amulet: Chant of Magnus
  • Amulet: Gate Chant
  • Spellbook: Cleanse

by donate ? or im wrong :p

3rd Profession books 50 E-Coin

• All books, except:
  • Ancient Spellbook: Flames of Invincibility
  • Amulet: Chant of Magnus
  • Amulet: Gate Chant
  • Spellbook: Cleanse

It's for Interlude.

On GF you don't need any book for learn skill (except 81+).

I see perfect balance here. Some 83 lvl skills are so game changing that getting it early means you getting huge advantage. Also If I am not wrong Epic mosnters drops books too. So where is a problem here? There isn't.

what you talking about what early and what gamechangeing ?someone is gonna get 9 wards also and thats gamechangeing so why cry about it ... geez ,way down the lane before lvl 83 you gonna be hited by slug for 12k so why cry about it , people are gonna be 83 by the end of the september and if oly would be open from the start 80% of the server would maybe got chance for the book in 1st of november , thats too early ? you are clueless about game mechanics and chronicle so at least spare us stupid comments.

what you talking about what early and what gamechangeing ?someone is gonna get 9 wards also and thats gamechangeing so why cry about it ... geez ,way down the lane before lvl 83 you gonna be hited by slug for 12k so why cry about it , people are gonna be 83 by the end of the september and if oly would be open from the start 80% of the server would maybe got chance for the book in 1st of november , thats too early ? you are clueless about game mechanics and chronicle so at least spare us stupid comments.

the one who is crying here for change is you. so gtfo scrub. go on play retail like. Thanks.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...