Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
SplichO1

About donation by G2A option

Рекомендованные сообщения

About donation by G2A option, at this moment it doesn't work. Would be good to have things verified on time so we know best way we can donate to server and not end up being delay with this like it happened on some other servers.

Cose most of international people will want to donate by PayPal, so I hope you can inform us and enable this on time so we can avoid issues with donating.

Thank you

About donation by G2A option, at this moment it doesn't work. Would be good to have things verified on time so we know best way we can donate to server and not end up being delay with this like it happened on some other servers.

Cose most of international people will want to donate by PayPal, so I hope you can inform us and enable this on time so we can avoid issues with donating.

Thank you

Greetings!

The only donation that would work for EU / US - G2a.

Why is so?

That the only system which protect us from PP fraud, we have enough expirience in such area.

However, we will think about accept some money on our private Business paypal, but later.

Greetings!

Why is so?

That the only system which protect us from PP fraud, we have enough expirience in such area.

However, we will think about accept some money on our private Business paypal, but later.

Yes, but right now this G2a doesn't work, this is what I am speaking of.

Greetings!

Why is so?

What about payments with MasterCard? Are those available? Is there any waiting time untill the payment is confirmed in this case?

can you do this? because G2A if you have any problems with them, they lock your account for no reason and never respond to you through support.

I am kinda worried we gonna end up only having ppl with webmoney wmz or w/e being able to donate, and people outside of Russian Federation gonna wait up for donations fore few days...seen it way to many times to believe it wont happen...

Lf reply on few things, the actual list of how the Donation list gonna look like also...

Greetings!

Why is so?

We need to know this...

If it happens that we cannot donate before server start and also during the first hour, and people from RFederation wont have same problems as us, you can count allot of people leaving server. So you should worry about this more then you think...

What about payments with MasterCard? Are those available? Is there any waiting time untill the payment is confirmed in this case?

Everything, including Master Card, Visa, Paysafe, PayPal and other well-know system are available.

i donated through g2a, paypal blocked the payment, g2a then blocked the payment, and locked my account, ive been banned for 1 month with 5 support tickets with 0 replies on them, and all those methods you just said are "THROUGH" g2a website. even those that you don't need g2a ID to purchase through -> aka regular paypal/mastercard/visa -> you still process through their webpage, which means if you ever had any problems with them your account ends up being locked and get the "User banned" error.

here is a link where you can see of alot of more people having the same prob with their support. they are idiots.

•  

i donated through g2a, paypal blocked the payment, g2a then blocked the payment, and locked my account, ive been banned for 1 month with 5 support tickets with 0 replies on them, and all those methods you just said are "THROUGH" g2a website. even those that you don't need g2a ID to purchase through -> aka regular paypal/mastercard/visa -> you still process through their webpage, which means if you ever had any problems with them your account ends up being locked and get the "User banned" error.

here is a link where you can see of alot of more people having the same prob with their support. they are idiots.

Actually i glad we work with G2a and they have such security system.

In past, we did huge amount of problem with accept paypal directly, they banned like 5 of them, apart from that a lot of money back.

But, all i know - if they block someone account - that's for reason.

PayPal is the worth system i ever worked with, due to moneyback with no reason, when you have to argue over each payment.

so can we donate separately with paypal or we will get to the g2a?

We will have directly paypal, but only for users we could trust (who did play on our privious prokect and have white history)

I think that we cant directly use paypal because people abuse refunds.

Yes, exactly.

And one more thing, rigth now we can accept paysafecard from Greece [manually, but still - can :) ]

Greetings!

Everything, including Master Card, Visa, Paysafe, PayPal and other well-know system are available.

I mean the Unitpay. Can I pay with my MasterCard by using the Unitpay option instead of G2A? My G2A is not blocked, I just don't know how to work with it :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...