Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

So i was in on the beta server to decide whether i wanted to join the server again.

As an english speaking person who only know danish and a little german, you can see from the screenshot.... i wont be joining. this socalled international server...

Shot00000.thumb.jpg.547b92f98b7cdacfbe9889809f2c4029.jpg

So i was in on the beta server to decide whether i wanted to join the server again.

As an english speaking person who only know danish and a little german, you can see from the screenshot.... i wont be joining. this socalled international server...

International means that everyone can spek that language that is native for person.

If will be only one language - it's not international. I think progressive european can understand that simple thing.

haha i saw that to. everyuone in giran are with end game gear

and most of thise kids wont even last to see it on this server

Ye even normal vesper will be atleast half year of farming Ekimus for one clan.

Hey I am an American if you dont little russian in the server i dont what to say because it does say international and we havent had one server that was set to usa time zone. the bottom line is that in L2 nowadays its alot of russians and BRs if you want to change it then lets ban together and change it. The fact of the matter is that there is no US clans at all period. Your either joining a BR or germany/russian clan. And a american clan would do well because we game on off hours. the only time we gott be on early is for seiges TW or epics....... Please dont complain stand up and do something if it really bothers you!

40% of community - SIC players (russian speaking), 60% - english speaking. But russian more like to active on forum, chats and else.

50% of main CP in big clan right now - english speaking players.

90% of CLs - SIC players.

More, then half of solo players - english (portugalian) players.

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

U think that 60% of people are english speaking? I would love to see that :p

I think what he ment is that 60% can speak english or understand it. It is a choice for them to do it though.

so it's a great chance for you my danish friend to learn russian. as a Ukrainian i can speak english, so why are you in your Denmark so foolish that unable to do as well?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...