Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
JimMorrison

Donation for 825 EUROS?

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, I wanted to donate some money, so Im ready for the start with few E-coins in my pocket. But firstly if I select the left option before I click confirm, it says later my country is not valid (Czech Republic), and secondly when I select the right option, it says 825 EUR for 110 E-coins. What the hell? :/

Jw2NaHm.png

(left option I mentioned above, is the Unitpay etc. Right option is the G2A etc..)

mXUB3w6.png

825 EUR, I believe its just a bug or something, but hell I aint continuing this payment. Halp! :)

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."

jSTDsoK.png

Breathe. Live.

Don't worry, it's taxes for Cz. You can go on ;)

Seriously, I got 100 coin for 10eur using this option. Try again maybe.

What are "taxes" for CZ? 815 EUR is the tax, when Im supposed to pay 10eur? :D I cant click confirm payment when the price says 825eur dude...

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."

jSTDsoK.png

Breathe. Live.

Hello, I wanted to donate some money, so Im ready for the start with few E-coins in my pocket. But firstly if I select the left option before I click confirm, it says later my country is not valid (Czech Republic), and secondly when I select the right option, it says 825 EUR for 110 E-coins. What the hell? :/

Jw2NaHm.png

(left option I mentioned above, is the Unitpay etc. Right option is the G2A etc..)

mXUB3w6.png

825 EUR, I believe its just a bug or something, but hell I aint continuing this payment. Halp! :)

Greetings, just check it - everything was fine.

May you try other amounth (like 10 euro, or 5 euro) ?

I think, we have to create a report about it in G2a, because it's something wrong on theri side.

May you wrote here, and then show me the answer from them?

https://pay.g2a.com/supporthub/?category=1&subcategory=12

Use the "Live chat"

Thanks for reply. The thing is, Im not putting the price in EUR, I select the amount of E-coins and its generates the price of 825 EUR for 110 E-coins. Im going to try another amount of E-coins, will post results.

Also, another thing, I might be blind but where in CP is the Shop option?

DMxcIIH.png

jSTDsoK.png

Breathe. Live.

Well yea, when I enter 30 E-coins it says 3EUR, but when 110 it goes to 825EUR haha crazy :)

jSTDsoK.png

Breathe. Live.

Thanks for reply. The thing is, Im not putting the price in EUR, I select the amount of E-coins and its generates the price of 825 EUR for 110 E-coins. Im going to try another amount of E-coins, will post results.

Also, another thing, I might be blind but where in CP is the Shop option?

DMxcIIH.png

We don't open the E-store in the web yet, it will be done by the end of today, so just wait =)

Well yea, when I enter 30 E-coins it says 3EUR, but when 110 it goes to 825EUR haha crazy :)

I just did try 110, it work properly, will pass it to our dev department right now.

I just did try 110, it work properly, will pass it to our dev department right now.

Might have been problem on mine side, dont know, but I tried it several times and with same result (825EUR). Anyway, I just successfuly donated for 10EUR, last question, when the E-coins going to appear on my Control Panel? :)

jSTDsoK.png

Breathe. Live.

The E-coins have just arrived. Thanks for quick assistance. Looking forward for the Grand Openning. Peace. :)

jSTDsoK.png

Breathe. Live.

also question , can donate already today ?

The E-coins will be on your Control Panel and you can transfer them on the character of your choice, when the server starts.

jSTDsoK.png

Breathe. Live.

also question , can donate already today ?

Yes, sure

will you fix the g2a shitty option? half my cp can't donate cause of this terrible service

Am i owner of g2a company? =)

They are the only one on market, who provide security system with payment, we did try to find the better option - with no luck, if you have any suggestion - tell me.

About problems - please, provide me screen of each fail of transaction and country from which you try to pay, if half of your CP's can't make it.

And their emails, i will write to g2a directly.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...