и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
JimMorrison

Donation for 825 EUROS?

Рекомендованные сообщения

Yes, sure

Am i owner of g2a company? =)

They are the only one on market, who provide security system with payment, we did try to find the better option - with no luck, if you have any suggestion - tell me.

About problems - please, provide me screen of each fail of transaction and country from which you try to pay, if half of your CP's can't make it.

And their emails, i will write to g2a directly.

could you check your pm, i have sent you that information

Yes, sure

Am i owner of g2a company? =)

They are the only one on market, who provide security system with payment, we did try to find the better option - with no luck, if you have any suggestion - tell me.

About problems - please, provide me screen of each fail of transaction and country from which you try to pay, if half of your CP's can't make it.

And their emails, i will write to g2a directly.

Also sent you pm with infos.

g2a sucks , half the cp blocked on G2A trying to donate to your server, for fuck sakes :D

I got you, but really can't make the situation better (only accept on private PayPal) or Paysafecard.

1 day before start.

Btw, a lot of ppl make donation already, and everything is pretty good.

In anycase, i will try to help you, but later, right now busy with web (shop, games, services) + last observe of OBT changes.

Hello, I wanted to donate some money, so Im ready for the start with few E-coins in my pocket. But firstly if I select the left option before I click confirm, it says later my country is not valid (Czech Republic), and secondly when I select the right option, it says 825 EUR for 110 E-coins. What the hell? :/

Jw2NaHm.png

(left option I mentioned above, is the Unitpay etc. Right option is the G2A etc..)

mXUB3w6.png

825 EUR, I believe its just a bug or something, but hell I aint continuing this payment. Halp! :)

The bug you found is fixed, btw =)

We found a mistake, thank you!

I have a problem with donation system i donated once and all is fine but now i try to donate and i'll get banned without reason :S and my account in G2A its blocked :S , and G2A support its a shitty and dont say nothing

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...