Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

You can play right now.

How can you guarantee anything?

You didn't even tell us how did this happen, if there wasn't "stuff" like this happening on so obvious way you wouldn't even do anything about it cose you wouldn't know about it?

How will you control later stuff, when 7signs is over and we suddenly see "some people" with full S grade, we gonna say "they did it by no life"?

My party donated to you over 300 euros, and server has like 10k (lets say that each player donated 10 euros) registered players, you earned around 100 000 +

euros... and you allow this shit to happen?

How you expect anyone to trust anything now?

Key word "PRIVATE" server...

And there is a possibility some smarter ppl to keep their corrupted/picked/dropped/illegal items somewhere not selling and shifting like idiots.

This is what I am worried about...

In my opinion you should find a solution for this sh it, WIPE all(3 days server is not a problem) and then re-open it and then give BACK 100% of coins to people who donate. I think that is the best solution.

I can tell you what happened. Some of the stuff is corrupted as hell which i doubt in this case, because items were massively spread. Some kind of bug, known bug and not reported by exploiters so they cen ruin the server. Or sql injection which will be amatauer mistake :D They can't do anything im pretty sure, the only way to catch expoliters is to check logs and that is impossible for this population of the server. Only suspected players can be checked, but others?

They cant track it anymore mate , what has been done its been done ... and the point is some players will have a super advantage their best now is to wait , and the best for admin is to look carefull not now but in 1 - 2 days the items will pop on players and after they can tell if it's farmed or exploited...

Guys, excuse me for such long answer!

Let me explain the situation, sorry if i wrote something wrong (the last 2 days our team almost didn't sleep).

1. About Crystal

So far we clean up it as hard as it possible, i can't say for 100%, but:

I promise from head of our team - to waste as much time as possible to find all the users, who bouth B grade or adena by crystals.

The problem will be solved, as it meant to be.

2. About lags / ddos

We work hard for all day, for last several hours situation become much better, rigth now, some of you fill lags, but it's playable and we surely will handle this problem.

Right now we have better online, that it was yesterday.

More than 3 000 unique users is online right now (almost 5000 online).

5df715d391.jpg

That's non less, than official servers has.

Screen Shot is done 2 minutes ago.

I very glad, that E-Global has community, which stay on our side, when we have problem.

I know - it's not your part to help us, you part is play on our products and enjoy it, but still - you help and show your patient as muc as trust.

Guys, excuse me for such long answer!

Let me explain the situation, sorry if i wrote something wrong (the last 2 days our team almost didn't sleep).

1. About Crystal

So far we clean up it as hard as it possible, i can't say for 100%, but:

I promise from head of our team - to waste as much time as possible to find all the users, who bouth B grade or adena by crystals.

The problem will be solved, as it meant to be.

I know - it's not your part to help us, you part is play on our products and enjoy it, but still - you help and show your patient as muc as trust.

The problem are not those crystals. The problem is that there may be other people just hiding items and waiting silently week or two.

The problem are not those crystals. The problem is that there may be other people just hiding items and waiting silently week or two.

No, that's lie, we did check it!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...