Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

How about those who had those crystals just sell them to store did you check this?

I just hope that admins just recheck everything twice and bans everyone who exploited things.

I bought 600 cry B from some bugger (he had 70k cry B on sale) and I still have them in my inventory.. why am iIsupposed to believe you cleaned up the crystals from everyone if I still have them? There's no point in playing knowing your server is vulnerable to external attacks.

By the way, someone in giran was cleaning the chat up until you banned him 1h ago. This means people probably have access to your server and are able to summon items / do whatever the fuck they want.

Please don't lie to people, some of us can actually think by ourselves.

I bought 600 cry B from some bugger (he had 70k cry B on sale) and I still have them in my inventory.. why am iIsupposed to believe you cleaned up the crystals from everyone if I still have them? There's no point in playing knowing your server is vulnerable to external attacks.

By the way, someone in giran was cleaning the chat up until you banned him 1h ago. This means people probably have access to your server and are able to summon items / do whatever the fuck they want.

You didn't read my answer.

I told you, that we clean up as much as possible, i will continue to clean it.

You didn't read my answer.

I told you, that we clean up as much as possible, i will continue to clean it.

How about you just roll back 1 day, make sure stuff like this doesn't happen again and your protection actually works? The way you're doing this it looks like some people will actually get away with their fishy stuff.

The DDOS, B crystal bugging and the cleaning screen shit they were doing in Giran makes it difficult to think this isn't going to happen again.

Good luck

How about you just roll back 1 day, make sure stuff like this doesn't happen again and your protection actually works? The way you're doing this it looks like some people will actually get away with their fishy stuff.

The DDOS, B crystal bugging and the cleaning screen shit they were doing in Giran makes it difficult to think this isn't going to happen again.

Good luck

Hm, with that i can argue.

We had shit on privios servers too, but always keep our promise and fix our mistakes.

I don't ask you to belieave us, but anycase we will do our job.

Do you think its hard to clean chat? It simple as fuck and you don't need admin rights, hacks, bugs, its about knowing the game.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...