Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

• I contacted support and after 4 hours sent this:

Dear user,

You should know that administration has all necessary information and equipment to detect all the stuff related to your situation.
    You account has been banned due to project rules violation "User’s obligations" 2.2:

q) Trade game items/accounts between different servers of l2e-global.com or other resources and also using non-game contacts for trading game items

If you want to help us in our investigation then provide all information related to the violation "User’s obligations"
    If you provide false information you will violat Point 2.6:
    "User is obliged not to provide false data to other user or administration while submitting application to support department or cooperation in investigation like informant etc."
    Such actions decrease your chance to continue playing.

You can learn more about the project rules in the "Rules and Violations of the Project" here:
    http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/project-rules.521/

Thank you for addressing to our support department.
    Faithfully E-Global & Valhalla-age Team.

• And now another three hours ignorance. What will be next? The only thing I did was I bought the E-Coin and let Craft sold in Giran

• I contacted support and after 4 hours sent this:

Dear user,

You should know that administration has all necessary information and equipment to detect all the stuff related to your situation.
    You account has been banned due to project rules violation "User’s obligations" 2.2:

q) Trade game items/accounts between different servers of l2e-global.com or other resources and also using non-game contacts for trading game items

If you want to help us in our investigation then provide all information related to the violation "User’s obligations"
    If you provide false information you will violat Point 2.6:
    "User is obliged not to provide false data to other user or administration while submitting application to support department or cooperation in investigation like informant etc."
    Such actions decrease your chance to continue playing.

You can learn more about the project rules in the "Rules and Violations of the Project" here:
    http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/project-rules.521/

Thank you for addressing to our support department.
    Faithfully E-Global & Valhalla-age Team.

• And now another three hours ignorance. What will be next? The only thing I did was I bought the E-Coin and let Craft sold in Giran

Dear player,

Such questions should be disscussed with the Support Team in the tickets, not at the forum pages.

Please notice that you are not alone who is sending requests regarding a lot of different topics.

Please be patient and wait for the reply in the tickets.

Faithfully E-Global & Valhalla-age Team

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...