Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

When is the GM goin to do something about all the scrit berserkers league have? all u need to do it look at the epic fights and u will see that all thier zergkers have scripts

easy to fix scrpit = perma ban

+1 to that...Scripts are ruining the game experience for every1...Im not gonna call names of who's using what but gms should definitely look it up..

What exactly are the scripts you refer to? :confused:

In-Game Name: Sobber7

Easy fix for GM:

- Add npc in giran for name change (cost 5kk-10kk)

Why?? Because all these zerkers use certain names to rush; if you change names on 90% of a clan dmg dealers the zerker wont be that effective

- Add npc in giran for name change (cost 5kk-10kk)

Then, zerkers will come at every pvp with different name (iililililiiill, vwvwvvvwvwvwv, nmnnnnnmnmnmnmn). No more macro for target :D

Same for all main target (Nuker, OL, SLH...). Not sure it's a good fix.^^

rofl "english speaking dumbs"

in 2016 you're the dumbfck if u can't speak english.

And i agree with the topic, all the main league zerkers use obvious auto rush scripts, if i can see that easily, why can't the GM who is watching every mass pvp?

And i agree with the topic, all the main league zerkers use obvious auto rush scripts, if i can see that easily, why can't the GM who is watching every mass pvp?

he sad , coz cant finish lvl 2 ally

ofc you english can donate in euros, but only russian guys will dominate here. no dominate for english. understand? you understand me english dumb??? i piss on you

ofc you english can donate in euros, but only russian guys will dominate here. no dominate for english. understand? you understand me english dumb??? i piss on you

Oh sorry, we did not know we were talking to a retarded 14 years old kid. :)

@vsD GM see it, one League Zerk got banned yesterday. Just have to give them time and invest in majestic meanwhile.^^

Is that why my CP shits on any Russian cp on the server? LOL

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...