Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Before start i wan to say sorry for my english. i try my best even with Google translate.:mee:

I like the server, i liek the population, i like the stability, i like the staff.

i dotn like this massive bot in server, and i think this is supported by server. server dont even try to stop them bcs they pay when they get jailed?

i was farming my sub clas in branded and i pk 3 pts and i see other 5... with ppl nobles Like "Lifesteal" active but with another 5-6 charracters makign boot. moving like robots assisting all at the same time..

yy make fraps and report... i dont ahve tiem to upload all videos as i have rly. to many ppl ussing bots on suport and other ppl bot on all chars. dont event reaction when u flag or pk them. even if they are full pt and u are solo.

i wont to say server want to ppl bot or supportem for take money. but i think it luck liek that.

i wont to paly 3m make some items and sell all when i leave server.

i like the game i like the "borring" thinks liek farm spoil.

can we have server protection like in random time u put sume capchat ( numbers ) if u are hitting or dancing or sing.. or healing?

i dotn know. for sure the staf knwo how to make it.

Tnks us all for read this.

Before start i wan to say sorry for my english. i try my best even with Google translate.:mee:

I like the server, i liek the population, i like the stability, i like the staff.

i dotn like this massive bot in server, and i think this is supported by server. server dont even try to stop them bcs they pay when they get jailed?

i was farming my sub clas in branded and i pk 3 pts and i see other 5... with ppl nobles Like "Lifesteal" active but with another 5-6 charracters makign boot. moving like robots assisting all at the same time..

yy make fraps and report... i dont ahve tiem to upload all videos as i have rly. to many ppl ussing bots on suport and other ppl bot on all chars. dont event reaction when u flag or pk them. even if they are full pt and u are solo.

Tnks us all for read this.

Hello

Curently smart guard blocking a lot of defferent software.

If you got time to create a topic - please find some to make a ticke, this will help better. If you suspect some player in use 3rd party software - please contact support with screenshots here "перейти по URL"

Every day we fight against bots/spam

It has been a variety of topics with same subject.

Closed

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...