Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I noticed that some players use great wolfs and put them on shopping areas, especially in Giran Luxury shop. There is always at least one great wolf who is standing on a player who sells cheapest crystals. Please, do something with them. There is one wolf who belongs to DogsTrainer, doing nothing but standing on best price seller 24/7. I think he belongs to AvrilLavigne and SiedzeiPierdze.

Since 3 days i didn't sell anything despite the fact that i had better price than those two other sellers and i haven't ever seen a wolf standing on them.

I have found that there is a rule 2.2. prohibited: o) Create obstacles in game process for other players (for example block Gatekeeper with summon, pet etc.). No need to put screenshots, you need just to come and see yourself at least once. I'm going to move my shop now, but I am sure, that soon he will move his wolf too... Please do sth with this.

Thank You in advance.

You can see Dogs Trainer on the left near the wall selling Tutorial Guide for 7,777,777 adena and his wolf on the right near AvrilLavigne, Plo and SiedzeiPierdze. AvrilLavigne and SiedzeiPierdze are shops of the same person, because their prices are always the same, but Plo may be also his character.

Shot00001.thumb.jpg.9500b642feb583bffe826e0f40602e00.jpg

Hello

Yes, you are right about our rules 2.2. prohibited: o) Create obstacles in game process for other players (for example block Gatekeeper with summon, pet etc.).

we have given warning for these actions to character. If this will repeated - immediately write to the technical support

It happened again, now there are two great wolves. DogsTrainer appeared again and there is also an orc MercedesBenz. First selling again Tutorial Guide for 7,777,777 and second selling EAD for 1kk. EAD is worth less than 20k.

Shot00003.thumb.jpg.47bf37e0e8e430c1cb7540f41700434d.jpg

Shot00004.thumb.jpg.d5208fc8348fc410fcdbef679a067a99.jpg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...