Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
zosiek

Ridiculing your server live on twitch is fine?

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

This video was filmed Before Southpawo4ka received his first punishment for using software. He was punished for that period of time.

Southpawo4ka was jailed the first time a week ago and that video was released 3 days ago......

Hello

This video was filmed Before Southpawo4ka received his first punishment for using software. He was punished for that period of time.

guess wickd got ban as well?

ye and what up with demonik? can i zranger live anyhow MORE obvious and not get opunished? letme fraps with ranger window on side mby? and collect donation for scripts subscription? gota try it.

you answeared just about cherry on top of the cake

if thats fine for u, you should rename to e-scriptwars or smthn similar

clowns,stop doing such topic's,what is the point if an enemy party gets ban,its 1 less party in server,couple of more less fun in server.

its 2016,everyone using something,there is not legit game or so,everyone of you has a way to use adrenaline,someone more smarter,someone less.

stop making such topics,more partys more enemys more fun.

clowns,stop doing such topic's,what is the point if an enemy party gets ban,its 1 less party in server,couple of more less fun in server.

its 2016,everyone using something,there is not legit game or so,everyone of you has a way to use adrenaline,someone more smarter,someone less.

stop making such topics,more scripted afk partys more enemys more fun (rly?).

well we fight clean, and i spite facks that have no hands and act like pros lel- like it was even fun? If every1 is using sm piece of sht for pvp (aint rly care pve, im not korean) and serv itself doesnt encourage fair play project deserves to be burned to the ground- theres no actual fun in script pv- tough it is some fun to wipe robots legitimately indeed. If i wanted scrptwars i'd go ncwest.

so we should all get scripts and press one button so the char plays itself? wheres the fun in that

I don't know about you but i certainly don't have fun playing vs full scripted healers/slh/zerkers.

I don't know about you but i certainly don't have fun playing vs full scripted healers/slh/zerkers.

Have you guys ever met any of "those" melee pts 9v9 yet? shit so fun :D and its not finishing just with scripts ,there is more fishy things.

p.s demon1k is legit

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...